Figured I'd post my current wants list for the moment.

Right now, I'm in most need of one siren lizard skin from Teras and four despanals for a cobbling commission I've just received.

Aside from that, I'm looking for the following:

- The Nalfein longsword from the H4H. It is a diamond-edged slender eahnor longsword etched along the blade with ancient Nalfein runes.
- The parrot feather earring from the H4H. It's a multi-hued parrot feather earring with the following show: Several vibrantly hued feathers -- crimson, gold, emerald, and blue in color -- make up the earring.
- Various healing tools such as scalpels, bandages, forceps, clamps, braces and so on. I do have a bit of a collection already, but I love building it. I'm particularly looking for the rolls of silk, linen or cotton that can be torn off into working bandages.
- Items that can be used in rituals or scrying. I work primarily in natural materials, so parts of plants such as flowers, stems, roots or parts of animals like feathers and skins work well. I also use things like incense, smudge sticks (I'm particularly looking for cedar smudge sticks), lamp oil, stones, powders, herbs and whatever else. My collection is every eclectic, so there's no telling what catches my interest.
- Items related to the Sylvans, Nalfein and Erithi.
- Items related to Lumnis, Imaera, Fash'lo'nae, Ivas and Onar.
- Items in more 'common' fabrics, such as linen, leather, chainsil, wool and the like.
- Flowers and plants that can be used in weaving.
- Cobbling supplies.
- Perfumes, colognes, scents, general smelly stuff.

If you have any you'd consider letting go, feel free to IM me or PM me here.

Thanks!

Gretchen