Thread: Tables

Default Tables

That other thread about items on the ground brought up a question I had, but I didn't wanna go OFF TOPIC!! The horror.

So if someone is hiding under a table, a person can come to your table, but if you are sitting at it, they can't!? This happened to me the other day and it was annoying cause you know they just wanted to see who was hiding.

If someone is at one of the tables I adore, I do want to know who is sucking up my favorite-table-time so I know never to help them until I make em wait for however long they were afk at my table.
    The Nalfein Kitten

Um ... what if they WEREN'T afk at your table? What if they were just there doing things or minding their own business?

Dude, Gemstone has something that you can claim to own, all by yourself, that no one can ever use without your permission, and that's always empty when you want it to be. It's called a "home."
    It was long ago and it was far away,
    And it was so much better than it is today ...

- Meatloaf

That'll teach me to read a textboard and the boards at the same time.

What I meant was if they are hiding under the table.

My post was meant mostly-jokingly. I don't really believe I own any table but I just enjoy having certain ones.

And homes only work if your premium!

Back ontopic...

That little feature of the tables has been in place for as long as I've known it. If you LOOK at the table, it will appear empty but it shows up like someone should be there. When you go, it'll ask you if your sure. Landing tables have messaging like its being cleaned off, I think some other towns might be different.
    The Nalfein Kitten