Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Diet secrets.

Default Diet secrets.

I just gained 5 lbs If somebody has any diet secrets... doesn't matter if it only last for a month..

For the asian people in here.. Somebody give me advice on how to stop gorgeing myself with rice. If you have any.. I am desperate and freaking out. :
    http://www.myspace.com/paulyn

Quote Originally Posted by Artha View Post
    What do you even do when you max all your skills?

I guess you try to detach yourself from your chair and sob openly, but aside from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    Am I not allowed to use the plural, or do I have to have explicit examples for you? Christ. Go take your tightasshattery somewhere else. Good grief.

so your upto what? 85 lbs now?
    R.I.P. Bushido Brown

Tijay! I'm serious

I guess you try to detach yourself from your chair and sob openly, but aside from that.
    Am I not allowed to use the plural, or do I have to have explicit examples for you? Christ. Go take your tightasshattery somewhere else. Good grief.

4. Default

Don't buy stuff you shouldn't eat. Seriously. It works wonders.

Um. I have so much trouble GAINING weight. I'm back at around 175 right now, but if I'm not careful I can dip down to 168 or so within a few weeks.

With regards to rice....uh. The reason why most Viet people are so short is because they're malnourished...I only eat rice when I'm at home or when we order out .

I don't do groceries. People in the house do that.. Does anybody have any secrets on how to stop eating?.. Like a drug? or tea?

Will power?? Seriously, people will tell you all the tips in the world but self control is the only one that works. Trust me, I've been on a diet since the day I was born.....
    You said I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so bitter.
    I said I'd rather be with your friends mate, cos they are much fitter.

being poor helps ... but on a serious note what else do you eat in a day? do you drink lots of sodas?
    R.I.P. Bushido Brown

9. Default

Honestly hon you are beautiful why worry about 5 pounds you gain more than that during that time of the month. But if its really bothering you this bad just drink water for a few days with the three basic meals. Thats what I do. Though currently I'm getting yelled at for being to small by my doctor and hes put me on a diet heh.

Eat six small meals a day, it may seem like alot but really it isn't and its healthier for you and you won't gain weight.

pfft my 6 small meals of bags of doritos and beer isn't helping my weight
    R.I.P. Bushido Brown