Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any SoCal/Vegas people that still play this game?

Default Any SoCal/Vegas people that still play this game?

Alright, I was watching a fantasy movie earlier today and it got me to thinking about this darn game. I haven't played since reallocation and the last time I had this unforsaken urge to play was sometime last year so I reactivated an account for about a week but didn't see anyone around online that I remembered so I just closed it again.

Are there any SoCal/Vegas people (or anyone else I may know) still around that play the game and are there still gatherings/parties in those areas? Makes the game more fun. I don't really care about anything new in-game as it seems like not much has changed looking at the news section, but I wouldn't mind stirring up some trouble with some old friends and acquaintances. Did that group disband, evolve, or what? Are you regular posters here the only fun and crazy ones that have stuck around?

Oh yeah, and what's up with that $250 character restoration; has anyone here done that? For that price, I'd have to make sure I have some old buddies around.

- N

P.S. I'd post in the gatherings forum, but that place is dead, heh.
    Last edited by Neildo; 11-24-2008 at 02:34 AM.

2. Default

I still love your ridiculous explanation of your fighting style.

http://www.forum.gsplayers.com/showt...agal#post12204

Quote Originally Posted by Tea & Strumpets View Post
    I still love your ridiculous explanation of your fighting style.

http://www.forum.gsplayers.com/showt...agal#post12204
    Remind me to rep you like the Internet was serious business. I spontaneously hashed out too many red rectangles at the permabanned multi-accounts yesterday and am at my limit now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

I'm Southern California, I don't know of many others from this geographical area.

I'm still around.

Even if i'm just a buddy and not a SoCal/Vegas person.
    Last edited by diethx; 11-24-2008 at 01:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Neildo View Post
    Alright, I was watching a fantasy movie earlier today and it got me to thinking about this darn game. I haven't played since reallocation and the last time I had this unforsaken urge to play was sometime last year so I reactivated an account for about a week but didn't see anyone around online that I remembered so I just closed it again.

Are there any SoCal/Vegas people (or anyone else I may know) still around that play the game and are there still gatherings/parties in those areas? Makes the game more fun. I don't really care about anything new in-game as it seems like not much has changed looking at the news section, but I wouldn't mind stirring up some trouble with some old friends and acquaintances. Did that group disband, evolve, or what? Are you regular posters here the only fun and crazy ones that have stuck around?

Oh yeah, and what's up with that $250 character restoration; has anyone here done that? For that price, I'd have to make sure I have some old buddies around.

- N

P.S. I'd post in the gatherings forum, but that place is dead, heh.
    JOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!

I'm not in SoCal/Vegas but I'm still around. Come to Teras and we'll slaughter afk's at the statue or something.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Oh yeah, and what's up with that $250 character restoration; has anyone here done that?

wow that is news to me, if they really charge that they are out of there minds. "Restoration fee?"

that's crazy
    ________
    THREESOME VIDEOS
    Last edited by Poppatrunk; 04-24-2011 at 08:32 AM.

The restoration includes things like characters that have been deleted, rerolled (?), and gone demonic, if that makes you feel any better.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Well most people don't need it... unless they're retarded enough to spirit death themselves to the demonic in an emo fit of rage!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Quote Originally Posted by diethx View Post
    Well most people don't need it... unless they're retarded enough to spirit death themselves to the demonic in an emo fit of rage!
    I used to see emo fit demonics all the time back in the day.