Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Was she hot at least?
    My definition of hot is almost definitely different than yours. I have odd taste in girls, but I found her attractive.

She's French Canadian. Her father worked for the U.S. Government doing something or other, and they ended up living in Collegeville, PA.

She said "house" really cute, and spelled "color" wrong. It was awesome.

Words to live by:
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Quote Originally Posted by Neff View Post
    My definition of hot is almost definitely different than yours. I have odd taste in girls, but I found her attractive.

She's French Canadian. Her father worked for the U.S. Government doing something or other, and they ended up living in Collegeville, PA.

She said "house" really cute, and spelled "color" wrong. It was awesome.
    Right. So was she hot?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

1996 webcam photo for the win!

Last edited by Moist Happenings; 11-10-2008 at 02:14 PM.

Words to live by:
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

She's change, and I've changed. There's no more lingering sexual tension, and we're just good friends.
    God save me from "good friends" like you. Tell me, did you get permission to repost her poems before you turned the PC loose on them?
    Can't sleep, clown will eat me.

Quote Originally Posted by Whimsi View Post
    God save me from "good friends" like you. Tell me, did you get permission to repost her poems before you turned the PC loose on them?
    Yes. I asked her and she said she didn't care, and additionally..they're on the internet anyway. All I did initially was link them from her website.
    Last edited by Moist Happenings; 11-10-2008 at 02:14 PM.

Words to live by:

Sure.
    Can't sleep, clown will eat me.

I was 13 and she was 12 and back then the word emo didn't exist and it was the tail end of the grunge era so it was totally COOL to be emo.
    Ok. This whole thing makes a lot more sense now. I thought it was an adult (or a reasonable facsimile thereof) writing the emo poem. A 12 year old is another story entirely. I have to agree with Methais on the "coolness" of emo though.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Ok. This whole thing makes a lot more sense now. I thought it was an adult (or a reasonable facsimile thereof) writing the emo poem. A 12 year old is another story entirely. I have to agree with Methais on the "coolness" of emo though.
    Haha, yeah, okay. Point conceded there on the emo thing.

Words to live by:

I don't know who is F-ed up more...

the psycho girl or you for thinking it was ever actually cool to be emo.

1996 webcam photo for the win!

Not bad. I'd jailbait it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible