Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: a bit of stuff from my collection

O gives cyber for phat lewts!!!!

haha, and Widgets is quite correct. I've only paid cash once for something, and it was when a friend wanted something I had and he didn't have the coins, so... I used that cash to buy something else. I play for fun, not to rip people off like... well... you know who.

As if the top 50 items are in only 3 hands, and many folks other then Ciston and Tsin moved high end items, for every item you've seen for sale theres 4 or 5 equally amazing thing that you don't know about because not everyone is craves attention and the headaches wealth creates in Gemstone, or most any other game.

Ardwen
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    As if the top 50 items are in only 3 hands, and many folks other then Ciston and Tsin moved high end items, for every item you've seen for sale theres 4 or 5 equally amazing thing that you don't know about because not everyone is craves attention and the headaches wealth creates in Gemstone, or most any other game.

Ardwen
    Good point Ardwen. I know you for instance have a lot of cool stuff that really hasn't changed hands much.

Words to live by:
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Many items enter a black hole when they become the property of certain individuals. I tend to fall into that category as I only try to acquire items that improve my rogue, and I only do it with silvers gotten from hunting. Befriending a person that loves to merchant doesn't hurt.

Usually when I get rid of items, they are from me finding them in a box or winning a raffle/merchant spin, or Lucos has outgrown them.

Of course, once you hit that certain point, you have to trade good items to get good items..

By the way, anyone interested in a stygian shade-gecko? Trade ya it for something a high-level rogue would want...

South, Somewhere.. I think? Could be hell. Could be Florida.

I doubt there's much more you could possibly shove on Lucos, man.. He looks like a walking enhancive. Unless of course you're still looking for feature and armor concealers..

- L

Quote Originally Posted by Winter's Kiss View Post
    I doubt there's much more you could possibly shove on Lucos, man.. He looks like a walking enhancive. Unless of course you're still looking for feature and armor concealers..

- L
    I picked up a full plate armor concealer at EG and had it altrered. I also borrowed a feature concealer to test it and it didn't cover my neck tattoo, face tattoo, custom hair nor custom eyes. So a feature concealer is pretty much worthless to me, unless it like the helm Kaustic wears.

And I only wear 6 enhancives...about to pick up a 7th one.

Guild Badge - +10 OHE, +10 CM and +8 STR Bonus
    Spiked Chausses - +7 Stamina and +5 Stamina Regen
    CoL Bracer (2) - +4 AUR, +2 LOG and +2 WIS
    Earcuff - +4 AUR stat
    Boots = +5 AGI, +5 DEX, +10 Health and +10 Stamina

And I know there are those out there that have that beat hands down when it comes to enhancives. I just refuse to wear ugly enhancives or ones that crumble. All of mine are perm.

South, Somewhere.. I think? Could be hell. Could be Florida.

I thought I sent you a PM about those feature concealers not hiding tattoos. They only cover the lower half of the face and the "special" slot of feature alters along with your age. Everything else is always visible. Plus, the dumb thing, they cover Forehead Gems as well, even though you still get the idle messages... Stupid things..

Also.. Enhancives are easily altered. Atleast now-a-days, anyway. Just as O.

are you talking about the new EG masks? And I've altered a TWC bracer and some other stuff... but I stopped bothering. I just take them off after I'm done hunting anyway for the most part

Yeah, I would love to own a few of those items, but doubt that I can or would afford them based on the market and what use I could get out of them. Nice stuff by the way.

Rocktar