Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerning the life of Simutronics

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But she's in game calling people Nazis and white supremacists and she sees nothing wrong with it. Sure LNet is unofficial also, but almost everyone uses it and you use it in game and use people's character's names. She really needs to invest in a mirror that doesn't tell her how great she is whenever she looks in it.
    Weren't you calling WB a pedophile on lnet?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    That's true. Good point. Tgo?

eta: wb is not me, by the way. It's warriorbird.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 09-04-2018 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Can you imagine "her" in real life?

Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Yeah I'm not calling time4fun out for calling me a Nazi white supremacist, I'm calling her out for saying a bunch of "conservative trolls" on the PC are driving away players from the game while she's on LNet apparently calling everyone she disagrees with a Nazi white supremacist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah I'm not calling time4fun out for calling me a Nazi white supremacist, I'm calling her out for saying a bunch of "conservative trolls" on the PC are driving away players from the game while she's on LNet apparently calling everyone she disagrees with a Nazi white supremacist.
    You would think if the PC is such a horrible place she'd leave. These people keep coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    You would think if the PC is such a horrible place she'd leave. These people keep coming back.
    Yeah but she has to fight Nazi white supremacists where ever she can. As long as it doesn't require her to leave the comfort of her computer.

annnddd.....once again this personal grudge match between a few people on the boards starts to take over a topic.

I think all ya'll are obsessed with each other.

You need to just all get together and have an orgy or something. Get it out of your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    annnddd.....once again this personal grudge match between a few people on the boards starts to take over a topic.

I think all ya'll are obsessed with each other.

You need to just all get together and have an orgy or something. Get it out of your system.
    By pointing it out you become a participant in the behavior you argue against.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    By pointing it out you become a participant in the behavior you argue against.
    By not pointing it out, she is being subjected to the human centipede of political jizz you guys shoot into each other's mouths. By that, I mean one of you posts and the rest of the crew posts to make sure you absorb some of the spurts.

And it's not as simple as "DONT GO TO THE POLITICS FOLDER HERR HERR HERR" regurgitation argument that's normally retorted, because this isn't a political thread.

We get it. You ( in a generalized sense, not specifically to the quoted person ) are edgy, angsty and love your little quips. It's not a fresh take anymore.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    By not pointing it out, she is being subjected to the human centipede of political jizz you guys shoot into each other's mouths. By that, I mean one of you posts and the rest of the crew posts to make sure you absorb some of the spurts.

And it's not as simple as "DONT GO TO THE POLITICS FOLDER HERR HERR HERR" regurgitation argument that's normally retorted, because this isn't a political thread.

We get it. You ( in a generalized sense, not specifically to the quoted person ) are edgy, angsty and love your little quips. It's not a fresh take anymore.
    Sewn together mouth to foreskin?