Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Concerning the life of Simutronics

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    You'd think that they would realize that more players = more money. But the Simu party line is "its not as easy as that".
    Do you have no idea how complicated fire extinguisher inspections make these things?
    Last edited by Methais; 09-05-2018 at 12:18 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    She badmouths PB all the time on lnet and he doesn't even play. She's crazy brah.
    While complaining on the PC about how PB posts but doesn’t play GS.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    annnddd.....once again this personal grudge match between a few people on the boards starts to take over a topic.

I think all ya'll are obsessed with each other.

You need to just all get together and have an orgy or something. Get it out of your system.
    Technically, you started it:

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    The argument could also be made that the increased use of 3rd-party programs that directly circumvent game mechanics while also providing a constant OOC chat room that directly and negatively affects the in-game atmosphere has, over the years, driven many people away. As many or more than it has kept around.

I argued strongly against allowing PSiNet for a long time, and lost. Lich is PSiNet on steroids, and therefore much more harmful.

Don't expect me to get into some drawn-out debate about it, though. That ship has sailed.
    Reported for starting an orgy without a proper permit.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-05-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Blog Entries

I like how she thought her "arguing against PsiNet" meant anything. Like she could have somehow won. Are you Andraste?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post

And it's not as simple as "DONT GO TO THE POLITICS FOLDER HERR HERR HERR" regurgitation argument that's normally retorted, because this isn't a political thread.
    What about "IGNORE THE POSTERS YOU DON'T LIKE HERR HERR HERR"? Does that do anything for you?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like how she thought her "arguing against PsiNet" meant anything. Like she could have somehow won. Are you Andraste?
    ..now wouldn't that be something.

Lack of denial for starting LNet discussion noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    What about "IGNORE THE POSTERS YOU DON'T LIKE HERR HERR HERR"? Does that do anything for you?
    I don't claim to speak for anyone other than myself at this part of things.

I, personally, have no qualms with individual posters, as at least part of the time there's something to be gained. It's when the group combines powers to form Political Faggotron to battle the other side's horrifically formed Kaiju called in English "The Unflickable Bean", a battle in which no one wins and everyone claims the other is retarded. I don't care for either side of the battles, but I'll call a spade when I see one.

I don't care that you guys circle jerk to the Power Rangers-esque actions when you keep it in the Political folder, where it belongs. Whatever creams your political stance twinkie, go for it.

In general, I feel like if you could find it in your heart to spare the rest of the barely active topics on PC from the same fate, you'll encounter less snowflakes and find more enjoyment in your future battles.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

By not pointing it out, she is being subjected to the human centipede of political jizz you guys shoot into each other's mouths. By that, I mean one of you posts and the rest of the crew posts to make sure you absorb some of the spurts.

And it's not as simple as "DONT GO TO THE POLITICS FOLDER HERR HERR HERR" regurgitation argument that's normally retorted, because this isn't a political thread.

We get it. You ( in a generalized sense, not specifically to the quoted person ) are edgy, angsty and love your little quips. It's not a fresh take anymore.
    Politics aren't really being discussed here. Someone said they don't like being tuned to LNet because of all of the arguments that takes place on it and heavily implied a lot of the arguments has to do with politics. Methais suggested ignoring Vishra because she's the main culprit of talking politics on LNet, I agreed because even though I don't tune to the LNet channel I still have people sending me private messages asking me about shit Vishra says about me on the LNet channel.

...called in English "The Unflickable Bean"...
    This is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.