Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerning the life of Simutronics

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Not every comment pointing out that you're either hypocritical or saying something stupid is a strawman argument. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that the vast majority of them are not. So feel free to respond to what I actually said, or fuck off and move on. They're both good choices.
    just checked the rep list and you're currently the fourth most retarded person here. Congrats. I see you're not content with that though. Good for you. Good to have goals, I guess...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hypocritical by saying Vishra slanders me on LNet where I don't even chat yet ignores the points I make on the PC that make her look dumb. Oh I can't point this out because time4fun hasn't yet made a comment in this particular thread yet. You are so fucking dumb it should be illegal.
    You are more than welcome on this unmoderated forum to point it out, as you did. But yes, you're hypocritical for doing the exact same thing right back to her, and I pointed that out. Congratulations. You're an asshole. I didn't say that she wasn't one, or that you weren't in your right to spew whatever pointless drivel you want. But I am well within my right to point out that you are an asshole for doing so. edit to add: and this should go without saying, but for just, so many other reasons as well. You don't really think you're a good person, do you? This can't be surprising.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 09-04-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Not every comment pointing out that you're either hypocritical or saying something stupid is a strawman argument. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that the vast majority of them are not. So feel free to respond to what I actually said, or fuck off and move on. They're both good choices.
    Shouldn't you be over here moderating posts? http://gemstone.tusatusa.com
    Semper superne nitens.

Blog Entries

I wonder if Flimbo's ban from Discord also included a ban from the officials.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    Shouldn't you be over here moderating posts? http://gemstone.tusatusa.com
    You don't have to moderate a safe space forum. People know better than to say mean things there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

I haven't been tuned to the LNet channel in well over a year yet I still get private messages from people from time to time asking things like "Vishra says you're a white supremacist, is this true?", or "Vishra is talking shit about you on LNet, what's her problem?"

And they are private messaging me on Dreaven on LNet so I can only imagine she's using my game name of Dreaven and not my PC handle of Tgo01. It's like she can't get enough of me on LNet where I don't have a presence yet she all about ignores me on the PC when I ask her tough questions she can't answer. Weird.
    Same shit, playing Gemstone is like living in a one horse town. I give credit to the person that at least had the intelligence to get your take, not very many of those kind to be found in GS anymore.

Folks like Vishra are poisonous to a small gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Can you imagine "her" in real life?

Yikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Oh honey...

She likes to act like it's the "conservative trolls" on the PC who ruin this small community and drive people away, but this is an unofficial forum where the "conservative trolls" do most of their "trolling" in the politics folder.

But she's in game calling people Nazis and white supremacists and she sees nothing wrong with it. Sure LNet is unofficial also, but almost everyone uses it and you use it in game and use people's character's names. She really needs to invest in a mirror that doesn't tell her how great she is whenever she looks in it.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-04-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    He's a complete coward, that's why he avoids Reddit. Someone, anyone really, can come and ask a question without him knowing them in a way that allows him to spew the same bullshit he's been spewing for years about Simu being "on track" or whatever. Wyrom knows exactly what to say to certain people (check the officials) to get them to shut up and stop asking questions.
    It's about control of the conversation and avoidance of answering the hard questions. It no longer is "Ask Me Anything."

I haven't been tuned to the LNet channel in well over a year yet I still get private messages from people from time to time asking things like "Vishra says you're a white supremacist, is this true?", or "Vishra is talking shit about you on LNet, what's her problem?"

And they are private messaging me on Dreaven on LNet so I can only imagine she's using my game name of Dreaven and not my PC handle of Tgo01. It's like she can't get enough of me on LNet where I don't have a presence yet she all about ignores me on the PC when I ask her tough questions she can't answer. Weird.
    She badmouths PB all the time on lnet and he doesn't even play. She's crazy brah.