Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Concerning the life of Simutronics

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Politics aren't really being discussed here. Someone said they don't like being tuned to LNet because of all of the arguments that takes place on it and heavily implied a lot of the arguments has to do with politics. Methais suggested ignoring Vishra because she's the main culprit of talking politics on LNet, I agreed because even though I don't tune to the LNet channel I still have people sending me private messages asking me about shit Vishra says about me on the LNet channel.
    My reply was based on the feelings stroked by THIS comment, political in creation.

< annnddd.....once again this personal grudge match between a few people on the boards starts to take over a topic.

I think all ya'll are obsessed with each other. >

Because if you review this thread and its recent developments, this statement holds some weight. The same people from Team PF talking about the opposition on Team TUB. None of which is convincingly on topic in this thread, which may be where the disconnect is. I don't think anyone ( who is rational ) cares about your overuse of the word Strawman while avoiding providing any true intelligence on your stance and how Wrathbringer is going to paint the garage from the prostrate massage it provides for him when you do so, as long as it remains in your playground.

Enjoy your fun times, just keep it in your region so others don't have to deal with it. This goes to both teams and your filibuster fantasies ( in case it seems like I'm singling out Team PF, you're both guilty of it ), and it's bled over to other threads. Doing so means you don't deal with people who don't want to deal with your shit, and you can maintain the normal stance of "DONT LIKE IT DONT READ POLITICS FOLDER HURR HURR HURR", which to me, is a completely agreeable compromise.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    My reply was based on the feelings stroked by THIS comment, political in creation.

< annnddd.....once again this personal grudge match between a few people on the boards starts to take over a topic.

Because if you review this thread and its recent developments, this statement holds some weight. The same people from Team PF talking about the opposition on Team TUB. None of which is convincingly on topic in this thread, which may be where the disconnect is. I don't think anyone ( who is rational ) cares about your overuse of the word Strawman while avoiding providing any true intelligence on your stance and how Wrathbringer is going to paint the garage from the prostrate massage it provides for him when you do so, as long as it remains in your playground.

Enjoy your fun times, just keep it in your region so others don't have to deal with it. This goes to both teams and your filibuster fantasies ( in case it seems like I'm singling out Team PF, you're both guilty of it ), and it's bled over to other threads. Doing so means you don't deal with people who don't want to deal with your shit, and you can maintain the normal stance of "DONT LIKE IT DONT READ POLITICS FOLDER HURR HURR HURR", which to me, is a completely agreeable compromise.
    Trump won get over it.

But Hillary won the popular vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post

Last time I saw someone spell "prostate" as "prostrate" was when someone posted a (almost definitely fake) log of Dessedemona cybering at a table barking like a dog or something like that and the other dude "working her prostrate"

Thanks for jogging that memory.

EDIT: Apparently they fixed it at some point

http://forum.gsplayers.com/archive/i...p/t-11573.html
    Last edited by Methais; 09-06-2018 at 01:57 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Just put Vishra on ignore and most of your LNet problems will go away.
    That’s what I did with PB, Tgo, rocktar, tisket, fortybox...

Life is grand!

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post

Life is grand!
    Aww, I'm hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Aww, I'm hurt!
    Were you saying something?

Life is grand!
    LOL - passive aggressive.

Glad I made the list!

Life is grand!

You poor, poor little sensitive snowflake. You will be ok.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Life is grand!
    Except for the fact that I don't (and never have) talked on Lnet...

Anyway, I don't think bragging that you are ignoring someone is, you know...actually ignoring them but hey, whatever makes you feel better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

It's hilarious to me that I never noticed him ignoring me. I wonder how long it's been going on.

I guess someone has to actually have some consequence to me before I actually miss interacting with them though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow