Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What you got done at EG

Default What you got done at EG

One of Deeamos' scripty knives...

a rusty-bladed turnip peeler
    Perhaps once a finely crafted knife, the tool has been reduced to the low status of turnip peeler by the addition of a small, thin blade set just above the main. Rust covers the larger blade barely concealing the dark turnip juice stains. A simple wood haft serves as the handle with a pommel whittled to appear like a turnip sprout.

You smile confidently and deftly turn the peeler in your hand, moving it from an upward to downward position before raising it to your chest, ready to strike.

You narrow your eyes and raise your peeler up over your head, ready to bring it slashing down.

You glance about the area and coolly test the sharpness of your blade by slowly running your thumb down its edge.

Think it has some more scripts, I'm just lazy

added an enchant to my shell armor.

8X now.

J
    Jolena's hooha would be breezy.
    Speaking quietly to Rhandi, Marclar says, "I'm a limp noodle..."

Like Avon products?
    Check out my online store!

http://jbergmueller.avonrepresentative.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Avon/1...5392268?v=wall

3. Default

got one of those daggers too just something simple turned it into a jade green vaalorn dagger with a small serpent inscribed on the hilt

Got my friends illthorn shield enchanted to 6x, since enchanting my plate cost 22m.

5. Default

Deeamos' scripty knife. It was either serious business, or hope for a merchant with a sense of humor.

You are holding a broken-off ebon satin shoe stiletto in your right hand.

Once a piece of a disastrously high-heeled shoe, this spike stiletto bears the signs of being snapped off forcefully at its base. Where a shoe once was, now a thin wood handle wrapped in black leather is affixed. The satin coating around the cut obsidian heel has slowly worn away at the tip leaving a vicious point, suggesting the wielder could now cause reasonable damage with a thrust instead of a well-placed kick.
    You kick at a severed troll arm's groin and connect! For just a moment, the severed troll arm's face goes entirely motionless.

Chooz Your Shooz!
    House Sylvanfair

I too got a Deeamos knife:

You are holding a red and gold leather-wrapped dagger in your right hand.

Interwoven red and gold leather wrap around the hilt of the dagger, bound to it by thick steel thread. A large bronze clenched fist serves as the pommel of the dagger while the cross-guard is crafted of matching metal in the form of criss-crossed mining picks and claidhmores, inset with large disc engraved with the stylized words, "Guardian of Sunfist." Along the blade are the words, "Camps Torched," followed by innumerable hash marks.

>get gown
    You remove a corseted mithglin-hued marbrinus gown subtly swirled with blended midnight blue and black from in your ash coffer.

I got a mirror altered and the first set of scripts unlocked:

a filigreed oval silver mirror framed with pewter-wrought haon leaves

and then I got a gown and cincher that wraps together:

You work your way into a bell-sleeved thistle muslin bliaut.

You deftly wrap your golden doeskin cincher around the thistle muslin bliaut, binding the waist securely.

She is wearing a bell-sleeved thistle muslin bliaut bound with a quilted golden doeskin cincher

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

bliaut <- I think you misspelled dress... :P

Quote Originally Posted by AestheticDeath View Post
    bliaut <- I think you misspelled dress... :P

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.