Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Blunders

1. Default

Originally posted by Rowi
    <missing dog with fleshy toes and double jointed legs if seen please call 555-5555 thanks>
    I've read that five seperate times tonight and it's still just as funny as it was the first time.

2. Default

:barf: Am I the only one nauseated by that? And I second what Sintik said..Feet are DISGUSTING!!! :barf: Klaive, how did that sweat and toe jam meal taste?

Didn't he just say some girl moved in with him as well? Why would you need to cyber if the girl is in your house...

Refer to Off-Topic for that.

Klaive. Next time, why don't you go out in a lobster boat and have some kinky lobster sex. Make sure your amulet is on BEFORE you head out though, so we don't miss it.

Be careful though. I hear there are crabs out there...
    Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference.

\\"CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!\\"

Kliave...with a real women...i dont think he would know what to do...he'd probally go to his computer, and start doing act commands, hoping it would do the same thing for him in game as it does out of game
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Doesn't matter. I'm sure she's typing moan with the same blank stare.

Lets hope she can spell moan correctly too
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

I have a feeling klaive is one of those types, that will cheat on his REAL girlfriend for a peace of that cyber ass...I don't know why, but I just have a feeling he's like that. Anyone else have that feeling?
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Does anyone have Ashren's thing logged? I don't remember the precise wording but it was somethin glike

Ashren [subdued]: "looking to buy interesting and unique daggers and XXX WATCH AS TEEN CHEERLEADER SLUT TAKES ON BOYFRIEND'S MONSTROUS COCK XXX lockpicks, ttm"

I wonder what he was doing.