Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Blunders

To set the record straight, Fisdan's blunder was his ALL BY HIMSELF. I wasn't even online when it happened. I'm not sure who the other party was, never really asked him because I didn't care. That was an interesting experience.. I logged on that night and got deluged with about 200 IMs all at once. Heh.
    Talk about anti-climactic! I got all worked up and this is it? I feel teased. Not even a dirty limrick. Bah.

Best one I ever heard about was this girl who'd been persuing this guy for a few weeks (Out of game of course, she was an avid GS fan though). He finaly agree's to go out with her, and one day he comes round to her apartment with some roller-blades. She declares, "Oh I wish I could eblade as well".

Doh.
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

XXX [subdued]: "act drags his tongue roughly up the sole of your foot from your heel to your toes, sliding between them and lapping softly at the tender flesh of your toes. When he is satisfied, he pushes your legs back until your toes touch the bed above your head and he slowly pushes forward, entering you."

*gasping for breath*

I don't remember the names, but the only one I've seen is:

Person [subdued]: think to person2 nothing new, just the halter top that I was last night.
    Space for rent, inquire within.

5. Default

You hear the subdued thoughts of Klaive echo in your mind:
    "act drags his tongue roughly up the sole of your foot from your heel to your toes, sliding between them and lapping softly at the tender flesh of your toes. When he is satisfied, he pushes your legs back until your toes touch the bed above your head and he slowly pushes forward, entering you."
    >

Personally, I think he did this for the sole purpose of being the topic of this thread.

[Edited on 8-2-2003 by Tayre]

Originally posted by Backlash
    XXX [subdued]: "act drags his tongue roughly up the sole of your foot from your heel to your toes, sliding between them and lapping softly at the tender flesh of your toes. When he is satisfied, he pushes your legs back until your toes touch the bed above your head and he slowly pushes forward, entering you."
    yeah, and I"m sure he did it on purpose too.
    Polariz: All I really want is a smelly vagina rubbed on my nose

<missing dog with fleshy toes and double jointed legs if seen please call 555-5555 thanks>
    "Why don't you put on a wooden beak and pick shit with the rest of the chickens?"

8. Default

Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage
    I'd love a log of that Fisdan thing.

The worst I ever slipped was when I put think before act on a toe-sucking action with my woman. LoL.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -
    And strangely... he does it again half a month later. Hmmm... cry for attention?

Feet are so nasty.....

Originally posted by Rowi
    <missing dog with fleshy toes and double jointed legs if seen please call 555-5555 thanks>
    OMG that's so funny Rowi. I have you to blame for my liquid covered monitor and keyboard now........

I should know not to drink when I'm reading these boards.