Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Blunders

Quote Originally Posted by bobmacans View Post
    Nice one. Very creative.
    You've mastered the art of posting like a bot (without ads).

Well... Lets have a little discussion about losing your virginity. As a 17 year old girl, you want the candles and the romance and the sand and the beach and the warm weather and so on and so forth. My poor boyfriend, he tried... He bought the candle and opened the windows... Too bad it was like March and still chilly out. The romantic movie we watched, Transformers. Which was rewound to an action scene in order to mask any noise we would make... Romantic huh? I asked him to make it like a bandaid, thinking that we could just get it over with and that tomorrow it wouldn't be so bad... and he did the opposite. Needless to say, I still can't watch Transformers without laughing. My nick name when I got to college became Megatron, for a completely ironic and non-related reason BUT, he had a long laugh when he heard about it.

Not sure if thats a blunder, but I sure thought it was entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Rage View Post
    Well... Lets have a little discussion about losing your virginity. As a 17 year old girl, you want the candles and the romance and the sand and the beach and the warm weather and so on and so forth. My poor boyfriend, he tried... He bought the candle and opened the windows... Too bad it was like March and still chilly out. The romantic movie we watched, Transformers. Which was rewound to an action scene in order to mask any noise we would make... Romantic huh? I asked him to make it like a bandaid, thinking that we could just get it over with and that tomorrow it wouldn't be so bad... and he did the opposite. Needless to say, I still can't watch Transformers without laughing. My nick name when I got to college became Megatron, for a completely ironic and non-related reason BUT, he had a long laugh when he heard about it.

That's one of the most retarded and sad story I've ever heard.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean of the Thread View Post
    Irony...

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Rage View Post

Wow. I did not want the candles, the romance, the sand, the beach or anything like that. I wanted to fuck my boyfriend, heh. Still though, now I'm going to think of your first time whenever I hear/see the name Megatron. That made me laaaaauuuugh.

Rewound? Are you even old enough to remember the technology that originated that term?

Aww, I just made myself feel sad.

Quote Originally Posted by thefarmer View Post
    Irony...

Well played well played.

I can barely remember the first time but I do remember it was in the club house of the apartments at like 3 am and I distinctly remember her saying "You're not even going to kiss me?".
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Did you tell her it was hard because you had to kneel down to get to the same level as her in the wheelchair?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyuk View Post
    Did you tell her it was hard because you had to kneel down to get to the same level as her in the wheelchair?

You try too hard to the point of being a fucktard.

Give it a rest it's not even remotely amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean of the Thread View Post
    Wasn't that the point?