Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a girlfriend to lead to something... and more?

Default Looking for a girlfriend to lead to something... and more?

Hi.

So I am in game and I am looking for a girlfriend to grow with and become a life-long companion/partner/more type.

I am very good looking, good at the game, and excellent with RP.

I have had bad luck in relationships.

Please be somewhat civil, sane, and willing to grow.

I don't care about level too much, as I move up quick.

PM me for more details....

-your mystery lover
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

[Focused] Nikolaii thinks, "Don't make me break my promise not to kill you."

Quote Originally Posted by Guister View Post
    Hi.

So I am in game and I am looking for a girlfriend to grow with and become a life-long companion/partner/more type.

I am very good looking, good at the game, and excellent with RP.

I have had bad luck in relationships.

Please be somewhat civil, sane, and willing to grow.

I don't care about level too much, as I move up quick.

PM me for more details....

-your mystery lover

As long as you're super skilled at typing ;bigshot you'll totally get all the chicks.

Just keep in mind that most of them probably have dicks.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-08-2023 at 12:26 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    As long as you're super skilled at typing ;bigshot you'll totally get all the chicks.

Just keep in mind that most of them probably have dicks.
    What percentage of "female" players are actually female?
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

Don't forget to tell the unsuspecting "female" you desire about your obvious mental illnesses.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

What percentage of "female" players are actually female?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

as.JPG

Some real ChrisChan energy here.

Methais has a small pee pee.

When compared to your pretend "girlfriend," even Lex the Impaler has a small pee pee.

I look forward to more of your mental illness posts. It's about time we got some new entertainment around here.