Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Sexual Blunders

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Soggy cave. Wtf.
    so moist

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    so moist
    Last edited by Donquix; 02-27-2017 at 02:29 PM.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

One of the Jeopardy contestants was talking about how she was making cookies and Trebek says, "Mmmm, I like them moist."

Quote Originally Posted by velderan View Post
    The burst of laughter this elicited caused several of my coworkers to inquire what, precisely, was so funny. Thanks jerk. How am I supposed to nerd out on the DL at work when this kind of crap is posted?
    By not nerding out in threads called "Sexual Blunders" while you're at work? ;D

This.... This so far is the greatest thread in the forum! We need to revive this thread!

[LNet]-GSIV:Pathragers: "oot Il just tell your husband you have to poop, lock yourself in the bathroom, I will watch you play with your clit on facetime until you come, and THEN you can go to bed"

>prof ile

Name: Lady Ilera Sa'Natore
    Title: Nurse
    Race: Elf Gender: Female
    She is average height and has a slender build. She appears to be very young.
    She has sultry crystal blue eyes and tanned skin.
    She has waist length, ringleted raven black hair bound into a twisted infinity knot by some rose-cut black diamond hairsticks.
    She has small pointed ears.

My guess? A bored late-night prank with a F2P alt. But creative nonetheless...

Yay! Something new!

I thought this was the sexual harassment thread at first and I was pretty confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs:
    Methais sounds: