Page 1507 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 507100714071457149715051506150715081509 ... LastLast
Results 15,061 to 15,070 of 15156

Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)
    Lol @ your rep

To whomever is trying to neg rep me down, you should know. T&A is rather popular. The amount of green rep I receive a week for it is going to add up to more than your efforts. Cool story though.

Lol indeed.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Lol @ your rep

To whomever is trying to neg rep me down, you should know. T&A is rather popular. The amount of green rep I receive a week for it is going to add up to more than your efforts. Cool story though.

Lol indeed.
    The same core group of 4-5 keep giving me neg red trying to bring me down as well, too bad the other 15+ people who constantly pos rep me are winning.
    Last edited by Solkern; 07-27-2020 at 08:16 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    The same core group of 4-5 keep giving me neg red trying to bring me down as well, too bad the other 15+ people who constantly pos rep me are winning.
    I'll add you to my regular green rep list. You'd be surprised how much green rep one can collect with a T&A thread over time.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

I'll add you to my regular green rep list. You'd be surprised how much green rep one can collect with a T&A thread over time.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

5. Default

You remove a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses from in your ebon linen vest.

You unfold the earpieces of your spectacles.

You put on a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses.

You think to yourself, "Deal with it."

I rarely dish out red rep, don't see the point -- but here's some of the classy unsigned red I've gotten:

Thread: The Biden Campaign
    You're retarded
    You're clearly frustrated.

Thread: Portland.
    Normal people don't see the US Flag as something evil. You're just not normal by any metric.
    I must have missed the part where I implied the US flag was evil.

Get more sensitive, cupcake...
    Someone's sweet on me.

Thread: GMs are going to literally rewrite game lore and mechanics to remove racism
    Stop crying about ad hominem. Makes you look like a soy loving, latte drinking betafag. I guess if the lipstick fits though....
    I wonder who that could have been?
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    I rarely dish out red rep, don't see the point -- but here's some of the classy unsigned red I've gotten:

You're retarded
    You're clearly frustrated.

Thread: Portland.
    Normal people don't see the US Flag as something evil. You're just not normal by any metric.
    I must have missed the part where I implied the US flag was evil.

Get more sensitive, cupcake...
    Someone's sweet on me.

Thread: GMs are going to literally rewrite game lore and mechanics to remove racism
    Stop crying about ad hominem. Makes you look like a soy loving, latte drinking betafag. I guess if the lipstick fits though....
    I wonder who that could have been?
    I for one love soy and lattes.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

8. Default

so what you 2 are saying there are a bunch of closet liberals? I used to red rep jackass pieces er wait i digress. I don't red rep anymore except in cases of extreme assholinoess

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    I for one love soy and lattes.
    Soy is TERRIBLE. Lattes are alright. I've tried like 4 diff types of soy milk and they are all horrible. And almond milk as well.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Lol @ your rep

Lol indeed.
    These posts didn't age well at all.

Have fun spamming people with grey rep.

EDIT: You already turned red before I got around to repping you again, so gg.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-01-2020 at 12:43 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible