Page 1500 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 5001000140014501490149814991500150115021510 ... LastLast
Results 14,991 to 15,000 of 15156

Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments

OK then, guess it's come to this.

Shut up Parkbandit.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    OK then, guess it's come to this.

Shut up Parkbandit.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Shut up SarkZandit
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Shut up SarkZandit
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

So you follow me around to different threads... Post on every comment I ever make... Hell, you couldn't even write me a coherent signature because your hard on for me deprived your brain of blood. It's clear you are sensitive about discussing your crazy rep addiction so I have to assume you being so obviously triggered while calling people triggered is also something you will deflect from?
    This sounds like something pk would say. Probably because pk says the same thing when he's crying about people on here.

Protip: 99% of people who use this forum click on TODAY'S POSTS and/or SUBSCRIBED THREADS and read the new posts. Nobody is actively following you from thread to thread. They're reading threads they'd already be reading and you just happen to be in there QQ'ing it up.

Stop acting like you're gonna be a pilot one day.

Last edited by Methais; 05-13-2019 at 10:58 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This sounds like something pk would say. Probably because pk says the same thing when he's crying about people on here.

Protip: 99% of people who use this forum click on TODAY'S POSTS and/or SUBSCRIBED THREADS and read the new posts. Nobody is actively following you from thread to thread. They're reading threads they'd already be reading and you just happen to be in there QQ'ing it up.

Stop acting like you're gonna be a pilot one day.
    Hey now.. he has pressures in real life you would have no idea about and he's just perpetually angry because of that.

ETA: I'm not following you from thread to thread.. I just happened to see this in the New Posts.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-13-2019 at 11:21 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

You're smarter than what you just wrote. Stop trolling stupid.

EDIT: Methais that is. Some folks around here ARE that stupid.
    Last edited by Ososis; 05-13-2019 at 11:22 AM.

You're smarter than what you just wrote. Stop trolling stupid.

EDIT: Methais that is. Some folks around here ARE that stupid.
    What specifically did I say that was incorrect/stupid?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

<Dude, stop crying about negative rep.. makes you look like a retard.>

Whoever wrote this rep, you just don't get it.

I consider my negative rep status to be a badge of honor - it is a testimony to the endless immaturity of Wrathbringer. He enjoys sending me hundreds and hundreds of reps about shitting myself and sharts and so forth. I enjoy reminding him that he is a child. Maybe one day he'll understand he should grow up (but probably not).

10. Default

You should be green on the basis of your excellent avatar imo. RIP Robin Williams