Page 1491 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 491991139114411481148914901491149214931501 ... LastLast
Results 14,901 to 14,910 of 15156

Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    post was funny, but until you get rid of the stupid gifs in your sig, the shart reps shall continue. Shart out some logs from your own ass.
    Reported for racism against butter dancers and dog humans.

Thread: Mail Bombs
    I freak out pretty bad on the ganj'. I need like four beers and a few Klonopin and then I'm good with not having ridiculously paranoid ideations. Don't really know what CBD is though :?: -- S.B.
    To me it sounds like dosage might be a thing to concern yourself with, as well as strains. An unfortunate side effect of pot is paranoia but I feel that if you're just not comfortable with pot in the first place, you might be kicking your own ass. Not purposely. The more you can focus on something (certain strains are incredible for concentration) or even sitting down to watch TV will help.

Info inside about CBD vs IBD.

TL;DR is that you're better off smoking but if you have, say a government job, you can't pop a test. So CBD used in conjunction with something is your best bet. Talk to your doctor. Punch them if they say you shouldn't smoke pot.

3. Default

High levels of THC are what can give people panic attacks. Fortunately CBD is what you most likely need for your condition, which won't give you panic attacks or anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    To me it sounds like dosage might be a thing to concern yourself with, as well as strains. An unfortunate side effect of pot is paranoia but I feel that if you're just not comfortable with pot in the first place, you might be kicking your own ass. Not purposely. The more you can focus on something (certain strains are incredible for concentration) or even sitting down to watch TV will help.

Info inside about CBD vs IBD.

TL;DR is that you're better off smoking but if you have, say a government job, you can't pop a test. So CBD used in conjunction with something is your best bet. Talk to your doctor. Punch them if they say you shouldn't smoke pot.
    Don't get me wrong: I absolutely love the green sticky-icky-icky. It's just that I have to prep myself both mentally and chemically for it as if I were dropping acid. You're definitely not the first person with an education higher than a GED to recommend blazing to help with my tummy aches though
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Don't get me wrong: I absolutely love the green sticky-icky-icky. It's just that I have to prep myself both mentally and chemically for it as if I were dropping acid. You're definitely not the first person with an education higher than a GED to recommend blazing to help with my tummy aches though
    I have the same problem with greens. Gotta be pretty careful about what I toke, nothing that has a lot of THC and if it does have then only a puff or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I have the same problem with greens. Gotta be pretty careful about what I toke, nothing that has a lot of THC and if it does have then only a puff or two.
    Hm... well damn. Talk to a doctor. Then the person behind the counter at a dispensary because some of those people are legit fucking chemists at heart and in practice.

7. Default

Woohoo...I'm red again.

Anyone who cares should thank Wrathbringer. The little twerp sure doesn't like me.

What was the post that sent me under? The one that said "Merry Christmas to all".

Well Wrathy...the three best words that describe you are and I quote: "Stink! Stank! Stunk!"
    Last edited by Candor; 12-28-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Woohoo...I'm red again.

Anyone who cares should thank Wrathbringer. The little twerp sure doesn't like me.

What was the post that sent me under? The one that said "Merry Christmas to all".

Well Wrathy...the three best words that describe you are and I quote: "Stink! Stank! Stunk!"
    get some candork

Thread: Look – tons of shit.
    Giant dirty boobs are great because you can titty-fuck that shit and it's like you just stuck your wang in an anus

This is correct.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Thread: Look – tons of shit.
    Giant dirty boobs are great because you can titty-fuck that shit and it's like you just stuck your wang in an anus

This is correct.

Reported for praising Canada. This guy wants the terrorists to win.