Page 1514 of 1514 FirstFirst ... 5141014141414641504151215131514
Results 15,131 to 15,140 of 15140

Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh I thought it was because your nipples were pierced.
    They are pierced!! That's part of the reason they're so hard so often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

2. Default

It is amazing what a few people will do to negative rep me. A few days ago I received a negative rep for a four year old post. Today I got one for an eight year old post.

Look folks, if you're just dying to negative rep me and can't find a post you haven't already repped, pm me asking me to post something. I'll be happy to accommodate you.
    Last edited by Candor; 02-18-2021 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Can't count. Post was eight years old, not nine.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    It is amazing what a few people will do to negative rep me. A few days ago I received a negative rep for a four year old post. Today I got one for a nine year old post.

Look folks, if you're just dying to negative rep me and can't find a post you haven't already repped, pm me asking me to post something. I'll be happy to accommodate you.
    They're miserable fucks. Probably PB, who's about as pathetic as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    It is amazing what a few people will do to negative rep me. A few days ago I received a negative rep for a four year old post. Today I got one for an eight year old post.

You seem confused about how posts work on this message board.

You do realize it's not hard to go back 4 years.. or 8 years.. especially if a post was bumped.. right?

It's not like you have to go looking for it in your attic, opening up boxes until you find it.

Fucking old people are so easily confused with technology.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    They're miserable fucks. Probably PB, who's about as pathetic as they come.
    You ok, Cupcake? You seem particularly distraught and upset. Tell us all about it...

You sound like you are still upset losing $180 to me over one of the dumbest bets I've ever had the pleasure of taking.

Don't worry... couple more weeks and your WIC check will come in.

Chin up, Buttercup...
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

"I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You ok, Cupcake? You seem particularly distraught and upset. Tell us all about it...

You sound like you are still upset losing $180 to me over one of the dumbest bets I've ever had the pleasure of taking.

Don't worry... couple more weeks and your WIC check will come in.

Chin up, Buttercup...
    I told you, douche rag... $170 isn’t shit. I dropped $10k on a banthis bow for fun. Fuck you.

You spend your days shit-posting on an obscure text-based role-playing game message board. We can’t even quantify your level of pathetic. It’s off the chart. I truly feel sorry for your kids and I hope they’ve been stealing from you so they eventually end up with something.

I mean fuck, we’ve seen video evidence of your wife taking the neighbors dick. That was fun.
    Last edited by SHAFT; 02-18-2021 at 11:54 PM.

I told you, douche rag... $170 isn’t shit. I dropped $10k on a banthis bow for fun. Fuck you.

You spend your days shit-posting on an obscure text-based role-playing game message board. We can’t even quantify your level of pathetic. It’s off the chart. I truly feel sorry for your kids and I hope they’ve been stealing from you so they eventually end up with something.

I mean fuck, we’ve seen video evidence of your wife taking the neighbors dick. That was fun.
    Shitposting on an obscure text-based role-playing game message board to complain about someone else shitposting on an obscure text-based role-playing game message board...

Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I actually spend money on my adult kids... and not waste money on a text based roleplaying game.

I would get into how long it takes to make a post on this forum.. but you've never seemed to be anyone with any intelligent thought going through his head.. so why bother with that hard math stuff with you?

My neighbor is a lesbian couple.... do you think it was a strap-on??
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

No, I am not Drauz in game.

10. Default

LOL this TGO01 dude... i've never seen someone move goalposts or flat out deny reality on every single thing he engages with. He's gotta be trolling, no one is this intellectually dishonest.