Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC - Mark Zuckerberg vs Elon Musk

Default UFC - Mark Zuckerberg vs Elon Musk

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mma...rg/ar-AA1cWy5g

I would totally buy the pay-for-view on this...

Who do you think would win?

As much as I would like to see Musk win, Zuckerberg is younger, in better physical condition, and has some training in Jew-Jit-Su.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    As much as I would like to see Musk win, Zuckerberg is younger, in better physical condition, and has some training in Jew-Jit-Su.
    I would pay to this this fight.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I would pay to this this fight.
    It will certainly be one of the fights of all time.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Plot twist: This is all a ploy to bring back Celebrity Deathmatch
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

When Musk goes maximum walrus on Zuck’s ass, Joe Rogan be like:

I kind of like watching odd fights like these even more so than regular UFC.

Has anyone ever seen Street Beefs on YouTube? Where they have totally untrained and uncoordinated fighters fight each other? It's hilarious, very entertaining.

I would have to go with Zuck too. I think Musk is out of shape and untrained.

Quote Originally Posted by onurb View Post
    I kind of like watching odd fights like these even more so than regular UFC.

Has anyone ever seen Street Beefs on YouTube? Where they have totally untrained and uncoordinated fighters fight each other? It's hilarious, very entertaining.

I would have to go with Zuck too. I think Musk is out of shape and untrained.
    I miss Bum Fights.

Dude, I heard Zuckerberg told Musk to “send me a location” and Dana white is saying this fight could actually really happen.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution