Page 1497 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 4979971397144714871495149614971498 LastLast
Results 14,961 to 14,970 of 14975

Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It might have been a regional thing in New England or the northeast in general, I'm not sure, but does anyone remember these?

They were the greatest thing in the universe. But I don't think they exist in stores anymore.

God damn these things were epic as fuck. I need to find some recipes and get my gf to make them because patriarchy and sexism and stuff.
    It says Howard Johnson's on the package. Probably licensed from them, but if I had to guess, the chain being on its last legs probably has something to do with why it's not made anymore. We make a bunch of licensed products too, but if the base business goes down, we generally stop. There are a couple exceptions, but not many. I mean, that's mainly how White Castle has survived. They licensed those sliders and sell them in supermarkets. Their actual restaurants generally aren't doing so well anymore.

There is a recipe for them on Pinterest according to Google.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    There is a recipe for them on Pwnterest according to Google.
    Fixed.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Wow, so Wrathbringer is a scammer AND he has no life? HARD TO FATHOM! I know it's hard to reflect on your shitty joyless life, Wrath but jesus - get outside. You're beyond pathetic to be honest.

Last edited by Gompers; 04-15-2019 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gompers View Post
    Wow, so Wrathbringer is a scammer AND he has no life? HARD TO FATHOM! I know it's hard to reflect on your shitty joyless life, Wrath but jesus - get outside. You're beyond pathetic to be honest.

Scammer? I challenge you to name one person that I've ever scammed in my 25 years in GS. Just one. I'll wait. Until you answer, expect more shart rep.

Well, at least your didn't argue against not having a life. That's blatantly obvious lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gompers View Post
    Well, at least your didn't argue against not having a life. That's blatantly obvious lol
    Yeah, because taking 2 minutes to cycle rep really cramps having a life. Still waiting for you to name one person I've scammed, though. Expect shart rep until you come up with someone. Liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Expect shart rep until you come up with someone. Liar.

EDIT: WB stole my bike
    Last edited by Methais; 04-15-2019 at 10:06 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

9. Default

ya a bunch of people got mad at me when I was offering to buy silvers at $3.50 per during DR. It was pretty funny for my "peers". I dont set the market, I just play by the market.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diablic View Post
    ya a bunch of people got mad at me when I was offering to buy silvers at $3.50 per during DR. It was pretty funny for my "peers". I dont set the market, I just play by the market.
    The coolest thing you can do is not whine.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam