Page 1497 of 1500 FirstFirst ... 49799713971447148714951496149714981499 ... LastLast
Results 14,961 to 14,970 of 15000

Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments

  1. #14961

    Default

    There is a recipe for them on Pinterest according to Google.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  2. #14962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    There is a recipe for them on Pwnterest according to Google.
    Fixed.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #14963
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Wow, so Wrathbringer is a scammer AND he has no life? HARD TO FATHOM! I know it's hard to reflect on your shitty joyless life, Wrath but jesus - get outside. You're beyond pathetic to be honest.

    Last edited by Gompers; 04-15-2019 at 06:20 PM.

  4. #14964
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gompers View Post
    Wow, so Wrathbringer is a scammer AND he has no life? HARD TO FATHOM! I know it's hard to reflect on your shitty joyless life, Wrath but jesus - get outside. You're beyond pathetic to be honest.

    Scammer? I challenge you to name one person that I've ever scammed in my 25 years in GS. Just one. I'll wait. Until you answer, expect more shart rep.

  5. #14965
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Well, at least your didn't argue against not having a life. That's blatantly obvious lol

  6. #14966
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gompers View Post
    Well, at least your didn't argue against not having a life. That's blatantly obvious lol
    Yeah, because taking 2 minutes to cycle rep really cramps having a life. Still waiting for you to name one person I've scammed, though. Expect shart rep until you come up with someone. Liar.

  7. #14967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Expect shart rep until you come up with someone. Liar.


    EDIT: WB stole my bike
    Last edited by Methais; 04-15-2019 at 10:06 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. Default

    ya a bunch of people got mad at me when I was offering to buy silvers at $3.50 per during DR. It was pretty funny for my "peers". I dont set the market, I just play by the market.

  9. #14969
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,768
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diablic View Post
    ya a bunch of people got mad at me when I was offering to buy silvers at $3.50 per during DR. It was pretty funny for my "peers". I dont set the market, I just play by the market.
    The coolest thing you can do is not whine.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. #14970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diablic View Post
    ya a bunch of people got mad at me when I was offering to buy silvers at $3.50 per during DR. It was pretty funny for my "peers". I dont set the market, I just play by the market.
    Pretty sure most people just had a problem with some people being massive retards and undercutting the fuck out of the market so that they could pay their rent on time or something.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-16-2019 at 09:19 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •