Page 1512 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 512101214121462150215101511151215131514 ... LastLast
Results 15,111 to 15,120 of 15156

Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Which, notably, Democrats have been for since May and Republicans still can't decide if they're fur it or agin it.
    The whole "no handouts" mentality is cruel and inhumane. We easily have enough money and resources to feed, house, clothe, educate, and provide health care for everyone in this country and Bezos could still live in a mansion and drive a lambo. The oil companies and the banks want it all for themselves though.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    If this country can spend what it spends on war/death it surely can spend it on keeping us alive. I'm surprised and disgusted its even in question but thats a compromise I have to make living in this democracy.
    This isn't a democracy. It's a republic. Unsurprised you were unaware.

The whole "no handouts" mentality is cruel and inhumane. We easily have enough money and resources to feed, house, clothe, educate, and provide health care for everyone in this country and Bezos could still live in a mansion and drive a lambo. The oil companies and the banks want it all for themselves though.
    No, we don't. Look at our budget shortfall each year, Back. Also, Bezos, oil companies and banks earned those dollars. Who are you to take them away? Give me some money, Back. No? You just want it all for yourself, huh.

4. Default

If this country can spend what it spends on war/death it surely can spend it on keeping us alive. I'm surprised and disgusted its even in question but thats a compromise I have to make living in this democracy.
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Not a democracy...a Republic. If you live in the United States, you do not live in a democracy. Duh.

Yeah, ignoring it does not seem pragmatic at all. Ignoring it is neglegent bordering on criminal if not genocidal.

Pragmatic is wearing a mask, social distancing, washing your hands, and getting tested.
    Everyone I know has been wearing a mask, socially distancing, washing hands and getting tested for 9 months now...

It's worked as intended..
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Jesus Christ...

Just when it's believed you can't possibly get any dumber.. you pull off a Christmas Miracle.

Well done.

I would ask for the math on the "feed, house, clothe, educate and provide healthcare for everyone in this country" but we both know math isn't your forte.. so why bother.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Government tells people they can’t work.
    Government taxes people so the government can pay people not to work.

Only in Backland does this make sense.
    The government doesn't need to tax to pay. This is how its "budget," if you will, can run at a "deficit," if you will. A "budget deficit," if you will.

This is the part where you've been told to abandon the thing you just said and scream about Venezuela and hyperinflation, which is to say the part where you ignore that after printing $3,000,000,000,000 of stimulus we're going to have below average inflation this year.

They didn't have to offer you an explanation for that irrefutable evidence.
    They didn't even have to command you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears.
    They knew they just had to pull the string and you'd burp up the same worn out lies.

It's comfortable being a puppet, and you think it'll take a lot more work to think for yourself. And you're right! I'm not gonna lie, living in the real world is harder than this fantasy land they sold you.

But I promise you it's better.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    May I suggest?
    You can't trick me into giving up my hardshell. I'm onto you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No one is suggesting we ignore a virus. We are saying petty little tyrant wannabes such as you and the people you vote for need to stop forcing people to lose their livelihoods, their homes, their possessions, and their ability to feed themselves then have the utter audacity to tell them it's for their own good.

Understand yet, you worthless shithead?
    This.

Back is way too stupid to ever understand this concept though. He only understands what CNN tells him he understands.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Feb-10 "Typically, that will go away in April."
    Mar-10 "We’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."
    Mar-30 "You know it is going away, and it will go away. And we’re going to have a great victory."
    Apr-28 "This is going to go away. And whether it comes back in a modified form in the fall, we’ll be able to handle it."
    May-08 "This is going to go away without a vaccine."
    Jun-17 "We’re very close to a vaccine, and we’re very close to therapeutics. But even without that, it’s going to fade away."
    Jul-22 "You know, I say, it’s going to disappear. And they say, ‘Oh, that’s terrible.’ He said — well, it’s true."
    Sep-15 "It is gonna disappear. It’s gonna disappear. I still say it."
    Oct-11 "It's going to disappear. It's disappearing."

Imagine if in October, or September, or July, or June, or May, or April, or March, the President of the United States had told all you bootlickers to wear a mask instead of outright saying (not suggesting) you ignore it.

Imagine if in October, or September, or July, or June, or May, the President of the United States had told that bootlicker running the Senate to vote on the trillions in relief that had passed the House instead of waiting for December.

Imagine if in April, or May, or February, the President of the United States had listened to the blaring klaxons and started Operation Warp Speed instead of dragging his feet until May - the vaccine could have been accomplished in November or even before Election Day as he repeatedly promised, and he could have actually won the election (and doubtless still complained it was rigged against him, as he did in 2016).

Imagine if in January 2021, or February 2021, or March 2021, or April 2021 you finally learned how little this man cares about you, how little he grasps of absolutely any skill or faculty including rudimentary governance, how embarrassingly little you have to exercise that lump of tissue between your ears to move on from those lies, and stopped eagerly volunteering to wipe his behind for him.

"The fool that enters a fool's game is a fool's fooler."

Here endeth the lesson.

@parkbandit#0030, this is what a political post looks like.

There are plenty of other clips with other prominent democrats (Pelosi, etc.) echoing this same shit.

Where's your outrage over that?

Oh right, you're just a liar who only employs selective outrage for bullshit political reasons.

The problem with this is, at least here, is that only megatards like Backlash still haven't caught onto you yet, when everyone else here has known to not take you seriously.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-26-2020 at 05:23 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible