Page 1496 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 496996139614461486149414951496149714981506 ... LastLast
Results 14,951 to 14,960 of 15156

Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It might have been a regional thing in New England or the northeast in general, I'm not sure, but does anyone remember these?

They were the greatest thing in the universe. But I don't think they exist in stores anymore.

God damn these things were epic as fuck. I need to find some recipes and get my gf to make them because patriarchy and sexism and stuff.
    No
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Aren't they just...poptarts?
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

The only Howard Johnsons I ever heard of was a shitty Hotel chain that where underaged kid rent rooms to get hammered in on weekends.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

YOUR NEIGHBORS WITH HAND OF THE ARKATI!?!??!!?!?!?

Your neighborhood must suck tremendous balls and probably lags too. You should move immediately.
    Your avatar is the perfect logo for Anus of the Arkati.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    No, I tend to not use words I don't comprehend, even if I on occasion don't use a spell-checker while I'm at work.

peer -

something of equal worth or quality:

I don't find people who use rep to measure other people to be of equal worth of quality of person. Hence, not a peer in the sense of the word's definition.

Unless you believe yourself to be a retard, with your hand on the cock of another poster of this forum, I don't know if you personally apply to said circlejerk. I may not always agree with your opinion PB, but I don't believe you to have a physical or mental retardation. You seem upset that you may be in that circle, though. If that's the case, I'm sorry you are upset.

I was merely clarifying for the person complaining of their rep that it doesn't really matter much at all, though their own general stupidity could be the root cause.
    You're mentally unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    I think perhaps you are used to arguing with Time4PeggingPKwhosellstuff1fromacouch , you can disagree or have a different opinion and not be upset. I kept it homoerotic as I used the term circlejerk to describe the mutual masturbation scene of a select set of people who do nothing but red rep people for days/weeks/years/decade-ish then orgasm when they can post "LOL ur rep is red, you must be retarded herp herp shart" or whatever else those set of circlejerkers likes.

Like Methias, I'd rather let someone know rep doesn't really mean anything, just in case the person decides to let the banter on a forum for an ancient text-based drive him to scooter into a 90-degree hill. This person may, or may not, be stupid. I thought I made it obvious I didn't know and/or didn't care, so I'm surprised of your efforts to break down a post with such vigor. Like you said, you do you?
    Here's some shart for u

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Your avatar is the perfect logo for Anus of the Arkati.
    That's because it's Koar's actual anus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No
    [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/6ca0574d178d6ec73ae2d9d54a143ff1/tenor.gif?itemid=9361624/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Aren't they just...poptarts?
    Nothing like pop tarts.

More like blueberry corn bread. But really awesome blueberry corn bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The only Howard Johnsons I ever heard of was a shitty Hotel chain that where underaged kid rent rooms to get hammered in on weekends.
    They had restaurants too. Reported for getting hammered with underage kids at Howard Johnson's.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

It might have been a regional thing in New England or the northeast in general, I'm not sure, but does anyone remember these?

They were the greatest thing in the universe. But I don't think they exist in stores anymore.

God damn these things were epic as fuck. I need to find some recipes and get my gf to make them because patriarchy and sexism and stuff.
    It says Howard Johnson's on the package. Probably licensed from them, but if I had to guess, the chain being on its last legs probably has something to do with why it's not made anymore. We make a bunch of licensed products too, but if the base business goes down, we generally stop. There are a couple exceptions, but not many. I mean, that's mainly how White Castle has survived. They licensed those sliders and sell them in supermarkets. Their actual restaurants generally aren't doing so well anymore.

Blog Entries

There is a recipe for them on Pinterest according to Google.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.