Page 1498 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 498998139814481488149614971498
Results 14,971 to 14,975 of 14975

Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Diablic View Post
    ya a bunch of people got mad at me when I was offering to buy silvers at $3.50 per during DR. It was pretty funny for my "peers". I dont set the market, I just play by the market.
    Pretty sure most people just had a problem with some people being massive retards and undercutting the fuck out of the market so that they could pay their rent on time or something.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-16-2019 at 09:19 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The coolest thing you can do is not whine.
    I did not know I was whining? I thought it was funny.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Pretty sure most people just had a problem with some people being massive retards and undercutting the fuck out of the market so that they could pay their rent on time or something.
    On one hand, I can not blame them for those undercutting the market, but real life is real life man. Bills and adulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablic View Post
    On one hand, I can not blame them for those undercutting the market, but real life is real life man. Bills and adulting.
    Yeah...kindof. It's hard for me to align "adulting" and "I sunk my rent money into GSIV".
    Is Murrandii in fact MacGyver the sexual predator? Read this thread and decide for yourself!
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...acguyver-issue

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Yeah...kindof. It's hard for me to align "adulting" and "I sunk my rent money into GSIV".
    I was working on the assumption that selling silvers is more than $40 per month. You make a very good point. lol