Page 1498 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 498998139814481488149614971498149915001508 ... LastLast
Results 14,971 to 14,980 of 15156

Thread: Respond to Reputation Comments

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Pretty sure most people just had a problem with some people being massive retards and undercutting the fuck out of the market so that they could pay their rent on time or something.
    On one hand, I can not blame them for those undercutting the market, but real life is real life man. Bills and adulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablic View Post
    On one hand, I can not blame them for those undercutting the market, but real life is real life man. Bills and adulting.
    Yeah...kindof. It's hard for me to align "adulting" and "I sunk my rent money into GSIV".
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Yeah...kindof. It's hard for me to align "adulting" and "I sunk my rent money into GSIV".
    I was working on the assumption that selling silvers is more than $40 per month. You make a very good point. lol

Someone sent me a remix of the B-52's Love Shack, and replaced various parts of it with farts and sharts. Good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Someone sent me a remix of the B-52's Love Shack, and replaced various parts of it with farts and sharts. Good stuff.
    Why u no link?

Reported.

bust out some nasty assed farts into a jar, seal it with shitwax and mail it to pk with an internet camera inside set to activate and send you a live video feed of his face when he unscrews the lid and then post that to PC ASAP!!

He’d be like

EDIT: +1 for shitwax
    Last edited by Methais; 04-30-2019 at 12:16 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Poor Wrathbringer apparently couldn't find a new post of mine to give me yet another negative rep, so he hunted down a post I made in May 2015 that somehow escaped his negative repping endeavors.

Well Wrathy, here's a gimme. Go for it
    Last edited by Candor; 05-10-2019 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    bust out some nasty assed farts into a jar, seal it with shitwax and mail it to pk with an internet camera inside set to activate and send you a live video feed of his face when he unscrews the lid and then post that to PC ASAP!!

He’d be like

EDIT: +1 for shitwax

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Poor Wrathbringer apparently couldn't find a new post of mine to give me yet another negative rep, so he hunted down a post I made in May 2015 that somehow escaped his negative repping endeavors.

Well Wrathy, here's a gimme. Go for it
    lol @ your rep candork

Thread: My vent thread
    There's something wrong with you. Besides the fact that you shart constantly.

Nice try Lady. Your bland and passionless shart forging was flimsy like 1-ply, when Wrathbringer shart reps you can tell he sharts from the heart.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Thread: My vent thread
    There's something wrong with you. Besides the fact that you shart constantly.

Nice try Lady. Your bland and passionless shart forging was flimsy like 1-ply, when Wrathbringer shart reps you can tell he sharts from the heart.
    Lady Jaye is 100% correct.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.