Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTF

1. Default OTF

Just wondering seeing as i'll have laccon back in a week or two, do alot of people still hunt up at OTF, that is with all the new hunting areas that are around now, like the bowels and the one on teras and i'm reading now one soon to be in the rift? Also, the same people still hang around Illistim and are most of the people in Illistim still from what i remembered snooty or rather rude?

I hunt OTF when I actually get motivated to log in. Right now that average has been about once a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranar View Post
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.
    Tough times never last but tough people do. -Robert H Schuller.

3. Default

It's good too see that a fellow rogue is still around. Although i'm sure you have capped by now hah, laccon is still right where i left him, around 88-90 i think. But at least i finished the guild off before i left.

Quote Originally Posted by Laccon View Post
    Just wondering seeing as i'll have laccon back in a week or two, do alot of people still hunt up at OTF, that is with all the new hunting areas that are around now, like the bowels and the one on teras and i'm reading now one soon to be in the rift? Also, the same people still hang around Illistim and are most of the people in Illistim still from what i remembered snooty or rather rude?
    I logged in for the first time in a month or so last weekend and OTF was pretty quiet. I saw one other MA group and that was about it. I didn't go into TI itself though since I usually rest in Sylvarraend, so I don't know about potential snootiness.

Lucos still hunts OTF since Teras sucks rat nuts. He rests at the Shim Inn when not behind the barrier. Ravashaak is in Illistim also and just started hunting the Skull Temple. Lucos grandmastered the guild, but Ravashaak is still working on guild skills. If you are looking for a guild training partner, Rav will most likely go for it. Rav just hit 70 I think.

If you are behind the barrier and see the crate, then you will know that Lucos is skulking around. Not sure what style of hunting you use, but if you are a sword and board/hide/ambush type with 5 ranks of Shadow Mastery, sneak-hunting behind the barrier is the way to go.

6. Default

Thanks for the guild offer but i've been a Grandmaster for sometime, since before i left. And thats good to know that it's fairly quiet.... and i do Open Archery wearing fullplate and i'm tanked up on spells too, i like the magical rogue training paths.....

Quote Originally Posted by Laccon View Post
    It's good too see that a fellow rogue is still around. Although i'm sure you have capped by now hah, laccon is still right where i left him, around 88-90 i think. But at least i finished the guild off before i left.
    Have not capped. Ganalon is almost 90. I sold him for a while but bought him back in a fit of nostalgia. He was 89 when I sold him, and 89 when I bought him back.

I hunt OTF as a sniper (hider/archer).

My biggest pains are Griffons and when something casts web in an area. Otherwise its not a difficult place to hunt.

Edit:
    Thumbs-up on the sneak hunting remark. Thats how I roll in Ithzir.
    Last edited by Gan; 10-01-2008 at 01:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranar View Post
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.
    Tough times never last but tough people do. -Robert H Schuller.

Wolfloner is a rogue (pretty sure) and hunts Ithzir as an archer. And Blades is around fairly often also, but he uses TWC. There are quite a few rogues taking their due behind the barrier.

I run OTF north when the gangs aren't there.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Is the same owner still behind Blades?
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!