Thread: Cross Realm Teleport Staff

Default Cross Realm Teleport Staff

Considering selling my staff. It has unlimited uses and will take you to the town that your locker is in from anywhere in the game. No limit on uses, and you can peek in on the town the staff is set to as well. It doesn't have extra benefits with premium lockers (which means you can still only have it set to one town a time).

Looking for extreme coin/cash offers. I can be contacted at mcapozzo@aol.com or on AIM at Methais.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Originally posted by Methais
    Considering selling my staff. It has unlimited uses and will take you to the town that your locker is in from anywhere in the game. No limit on uses, and you can peek in on the town the staff is set to as well. It doesn't have extra benefits with premium lockers (which means you can still only have it set to one town a time).

Looking for extreme coin/cash offers. I can be contacted at mcapozzo@aol.com or on AIM at Methais.
    100k and a smooth stone.