Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that pissed you off today.

Default Things that pissed you off today.

OK, so this stuff was actually last night.. But I didn't have time then to post.

I was basically out of food and drink at home, so I decided to get a pizza. I ordered it, and left the house, went to a convenience store close to my house to get a drink. I was not able to because the stupid fuck running the place put a sign on the now locked front door, saying he would be back in 5. This is the FOURTH time in a week that the fucker has put this sign out. I normally don't even frequent this store, but lately it seems luck has sent me there, and then speeding away in a bad mood because the guy is on the pot, or out back smoking or something.

So no cold soft drink from the local 7-11. On the way to the pizza place, I stop by United supermarket to pick up a few 12 packs. And as I pick them up, they are sticky. For some god damned reason this store always has sticky drinks. The 12 packs, the 2-liters etc... Everything. It is like they have target practice in the back and bust shit open for fun. I get to the counter and wait for 8 minutes for the fucker to process the two people in front of me, whom had basically nothing to check out with. The guy in front of me, had 5-6 items in a hand basket. The gal in front of him was already 90% done, but she took forever with her damned check.

Then I finally get to the pizza place, wait for 5 minutes when it should already have been done, pay, and get the pizza. Check it as the girl walks in the door not paying anymore attention to me, and the thing is wrong. Again. The pizza place has gone down hill so bad its crazy.

With flour and cheese and whoknowswhat going up in price, a lot of restaurants are charging more these days. This place has the same old prices, but the pizzas got smaller. Instead of a 12" pizza in a 12" labeled box, you get like a 10 inch pizza if your lucky. And more often then not now its wrong in 20 different ways. All the toppings are one like one side of the pizza, so you have a 2-3 inch crust on one side, and then toppings dripping off the other side. Or they use a thick crust I don't like instead of what I order. Or they don't double the pepperoni like I ordered. Or like tonight, they did both of those, and like fucking tripled the cheese. Needless to say, I don't like that much cheese. I threw away over half of it.

I keep telling myself I won't go back to this pizza place, but IF they can pull their heads out of their asses, the pizza can be the best in town. Lately though it is wrong more often then right. And I have been getting free pizzas now and then without asking... I used to go there a lot. And I can only assume they are losing a lot of other customers, so they are trying to keep people happy and coming back.

Life sucks.

If you're not getting your pizza from Bruno's in Elkhart, IN you fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    If you're not getting your pizza from Bruno's in Elkhart, IN you fail.
    If you live in Indiana, you automatically fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    If you live in Indiana, you automatically fail.

Easy there Nelly, I know you're from the 'Lu and yer proud. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

Blog Entries

Easy there Nelly, I know you're from the 'Lu and yer proud. LOL
    Close, but not quite.

My company enacted a wellness program that includes "optional" health screenings, "optional" questionnaires, and "optional" "we're-going-to-call-and-harass-you"s.

By "optional" they mean you don't have to do it, but you'll pay an increased insurance rate. You have 60 days to comply, but won't find out the difference between the "normal" and "increased" insurance rates until the end of December. And they wouldn't verify that "increased" doesn't mean "double".

Quote Originally Posted by Jorddyn View Post
    My company enacted a wellness program that includes "optional" health screenings, "optional" questionnaires, and "optional" "we're-going-to-call-and-harass-you"s.

By "optional" they mean you don't have to do it, but you'll pay an increased insurance rate. You have 60 days to comply, but won't find out the difference between the "normal" and "increased" insurance rates until the end of December. And they wouldn't verify that "increased" doesn't mean "double".
    so stop being a fat fuck and get in shape.

or get a better job
    Please note I left my computer on and my weiner dogs have been moderating these forums.

8. Default

Well, it sounds like you're just going to the wrong places. If I had a 7-11 that had been 'back in 5 minutes' BS more than once, I wouldn't go there again.

If I went to a store and they had sticky 12 packs more than once or twice, I wouldn't go there if all I was getting were 12 packs.

If I ordered a pizza and it was wrong more than once, I wouldn't go to that pizza place anymore.

That's how the public weeds out the assholes and places with no pride in their work. Wheather you're sending rockets to the moon or making a pizza, you should take pride in your work. Anywhere that doesn't, obviously doesn't want my business.

I'll write off a particular store or service and give it 6-12 months figuring maybe they've tried to up their service levels, and 90% of the time I'm disappointed again. At that point, I just don't go there again.
    Auryana

Disclaimer: Statements made by Audriana may have exceptions as outlined in the Constitution of the United States of America and its amendments.

Quote Originally Posted by AestheticDeath View Post
    I was basically out of food and drink at home, so I decided to get a pizza. I ordered it, and left the house, went to a convenience store close to my house to get a drink. I was not able to because the stupid fuck running the place put a sign on the now locked front door, saying he would be back in 5.
    Dante works there?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    Dante works there?
    And did you check the roof?