Thread: Color Coding via Wizard Script

Default Color Coding via Wizard Script

So, I've got this script for my color coding scheme in SF.

Code:
    Goto %1

LOOK:
    	matchre PALADIN /(Paladin|Holy Crusader|Dark Crusader|Temple Guard|Purifier|Exemplar|Vindicator|Challenger|Repentant|Blasphemer|Penitent|Zealot|Holy Warrior|Arbiter|Reaver|Quester|Avenger|Templar|Defender|Faithbringer|Wrathbringer|Justicar|Redeemer|Vanquisher|Dreadnaught|Preceptor|Paragon)/
    	matchre BARD /(Bard|Songsmith|Busker|Thespian|PoetPoetess|Skald|Piper|Storyteller|Harper|Gleeman|Gleewoman|Battlechanter|Jongleur|Spellsinger|Rhymester|Jester|Loresinger|Muse|Balladeer|Bladesinger|Composer|MasterPoet|Minstrel|Songmaster|Songmistress|Troubadour|MasterStoryteller|Loremaster|Loremistress|BardLaureate)/
    	matchre SORC /(Sorcerer|Transmuter|Beguiler|Hexer|Ritualist|Disruptor|Cabalist|Dissembler|Harrower|Incanter|Incantress|Tormenter|Sacrificer|Deceiver|Re-Animator|Plaguebringer|Maledictor|Enervator|Soulslayer|Necromancer|Doomsayer|Torturer|Summoner|Apostate|Corruptor|Cursebringer|Demonmaster|Demonmistress|Warlock|Witch)/
    	matchre CLERIC /(Cleric|Initiate|Pilgrim|Proselyte|Crusader|Acolyte|Renouncer|Sacristan|Missionary|Brother|Sister|Deacon|Shaman|Celebrant|Intercessor|Curate|Preacher|Confessor|Priest|Priestess|Inquisitor|Prior|Prioress|Heretic|Theurgist|Churchwarden|Abbot|Abbess|Soul Keeper|Prelate|Patriarch|Matriarch)/
    	matchre ROGUE /(Rogue|Cutpurse|Prowler|Pickpocket|Hoodlum|Footpad|Bandit|Smuggler|Brigand|Thief|Locksmith|Grifter|Highwayman|Filcher|Stalker|Sapper|Thug|Fingersmith|Knave|Blackguard|Bounty Hunter|Purloiner|Cutthroat|Waylayer|Scoundrel|MasterLocksmith|MasterRogue)/
    	matchre EMPATH /(Empath|Mender|Pacifist|Woundtender|Consoler|Healer|Sustainer|Botanist|Caretaker|Herbalist|Nurse|Phlebotomist|Bloodletter|Herbmaster|Herbmistress|Palliator|Curer|Butcher|Meliorator|Apothecary|Rejuvenator|Physician|Chirurgeon|Scourge|Solacebringer|Woundmaster|Woundmistress|Martyr|MasterHealer)/
    	matchre MAGE /(Wizard|Conjurer|Prestidigitator|Boltwielder|Spellweaver|Spellbinder|Evoker|Rainmaker|Firestormer|Hedgewizard|Magician|Invoker|BattleMage|Elementalist|Stormcaller|ZephyrMage|Icebringer|Enchanter|Enchantress|Thaumaturge|Pyromancer|Geomancer|Mage|WarMage|Mystic|Adept|Archwizard|Archmage)/
    	matchre RANGER /(Ranger|Scout|Forager|Explorer|Forester|Tracker|Searcher|Survivalist|Rover|Woodsman|Woodswoman|Plainsman|Plainswoman|Frontiersman|Pioneer|Pathfinder|Trailsman|Trailswoman|Wayfarer|Mountaineer|Guide|Gamekeeper|Voyager|Watcher|Trailblazer|Forestwalker|Woodsmaster|Woodsmistress|Beastmaster|Beastmistress|Huntmaster|Huntmistress|ForestWarden)/
    	matchre WARRIOR /(Warrior|Fighter|Cadet|Barbarian|Squire|Swordsman|Swordswoman|Raider|Militiaman|Soldier|Mercenary|Gladiator|Myrmidon|Fencer|Hiresword|Man-at-Arms|Amazon|Armiger|Battlerager|Blademaster|Blademistress|Marauder|Berserker|Protector|Weaponmaster|Weaponmistress|Cavalier|Destroyer|Guardian|Warlord|Champion)/
    	matchre EXIT /(She|He) appears/
    	put look %2
    	matchwait

RANGER:
    	ADDTOHIGHLIGHTNAMES STRING=%2 foreColor=#008000 highlightEntireLine=false matchPartialWord=False
    	exit

WARRIOR:
    	ADDTOHIGHLIGHTNAMES STRING=%2 foreColor=#7B3900 highlightEntireLine=false matchPartialWord=False
    	exit

PALLY:
    PALADIN:
    	ADDTOHIGHLIGHTNAMES STRING=%2 foreColor=#E2CB6D highlightEntireLine=false matchPartialWord=False
    	exit

BARD:
    	ADDTOHIGHLIGHTNAMES STRING=%2 foreColor=#FFD2A1 highlightEntireLine=false matchPartialWord=False
    	exit

SORC:
    	ADDTOHIGHLIGHTNAMES STRING=%2 foreColor=#8080C0 highlightEntireLine=false matchPartialWord=False
    	exit

CLERIC:
    	ADDTOHIGHLIGHTNAMES STRING=%2 foreColor=#00FFFF highlightEntireLine=false matchPartialWord=False
    	exit

ROGUE:
    	ADDTOHIGHLIGHTNAMES STRING=%2 foreColor=#FF9000 highlightEntireLine=false matchPartialWord=False
    	exit

EMPATH:
    	ADDTOHIGHLIGHTNAMES STRING=%2 foreColor=#FF00FF highlightEntireLine=false matchPartialWord=False
    	exit

MAGE:
    WIZARD:
    	ADDTOHIGHLIGHTNAMES STRING=%2 foreColor=#FFFF00 highlightEntireLine=false matchPartialWord=False
    	exit

GNOME:
    	ADDTOHIGHLIGHTNAMES STRING=%2 foreColor=#FF6B73 highlightEntireLine=false matchPartialWord=False
    	exit

MATE:
    	put befriend %2 warm
    	ADDTOHIGHLIGHTNAMES STRING=%2 foreColor=#33F390 highlightEntireLine=false matchPartialWord=False
    	exit

HATE:
    	put befriend %2 cold
    	ADDTOHIGHLIGHTNAMES STRING=%2 foreColor=#FF0000 highlightEntireLine=false matchPartialWord=False
    	exit

EXIT:
    	exit
    I'd like to convert this to a lich script, if possible, so I can take an array of everyone in the room, look at them, then assign the appropriate color labels.

Possible?

----------------
    Now playing: John Digweed - Kiss 100 FM (April 03, 2005) - John Digweed
    via FoxyTunes

Couldn't you just run one as a ;w script in Lich, and do:

Code:
    checkpcs.each do |pc|
       fput "look "  + pc
    end

I don't know if what you want to do is going to be possible. You can only add highlights by running the script through SF, not through lich. Is there any way to tell lich to start a script in SF itself and not in the lich?
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

4. Default

Well in lich you could make one that adds more xml lines to a highlight file then import it manually...

Would be nice if I had a script that would copy the fame lists occasionally (could do it once a week or month or whatever).
    Then do a Who Full and get everybody that's on the game ATM.
    Then do a compare between everybody that hasn't already been highlighted on who full and the fame lists.

Then everybody that still hasn't been highlighted, could do a who prof wizard, cleric, bard, etc... and anybody it STILL can't figure out would let me set manually or semi-manually by sending the script like ;send highname Knack Wizard.

THEN every few days I'd just re-import the growing XML highlight names file.
    Last edited by Audriana; 08-12-2008 at 05:55 PM.
    Auryana

Disclaimer: Statements made by Audriana may have exceptions as outlined in the Constitution of the United States of America and its amendments.

5. Default

there's a few scripts already in the repository for doing at least a part of this.

The getnames.lic script was written by somebody months ago based off of the SF script I modified to add highlights for each profession to my colorscheme.

You run the 'getnames.lic' script which will run who prof warrior and so on for each profession and then output an XML file which you can then import to SF with all the new highlights. I find this to be pretty effective for the most part because who prof works of of anyone who has their profession shown.

also - the fame lists aren't always a great way to pull what profession someone is because they aren't 100% accurate I don't think. Since I've been using this script I've noticed a few people highlighted as paladins on the warrior and cleric lists.