Page 1 of 279 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Really Bad Alters

1. Default Really Bad Alters

This is the spot where you can put down some really HORRIBLE alters you've run across. I'd like to see some of them myself and have a few I've seen as well. (some would say on me.. but they're for RP reasons)
    ~~Sex is like air. You realize how much you miss it when yer not getting any.~~

Clips of poor alters with some commentary:

---------------------------------------------
    selling some midnight-black leathers with the image of a wizard hurling fire from his fingers while standing atop an exploding volcano. 35/290 breakage, 3x decent crit padded doubles. mb: 5mil send offers to bobothebear2@aol.com thanks

If that isn't the dumbest image in the world I don't know what is...
    What poor darned wizard got stuck on top of an eupting volcano.

Why bother hurling fire...your standing on top of an erupting volcano. Just RUN and whatever your trying to hit with fire will probably get incinerated anyway.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Truvee [subdued]: "selling some thigh-high midnight-black zombie skin boots with centaur hide laces and trimmed with golden moonstones (weighs 2) TTM wif offers"

Just couldn't pick ONE fashion statement!

----------------------------------------------
    The Nalfein Kitten

3. Default

I like this shield I saw once, it was surrounded by shrunken skulls with another shrunken skull in the center

That shield is in EN somewhere I remember seeing it not too long ago but I don't remember on whom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

"Some bloodstained leathers with globs of drool running down the chest"

No joke, years ago I let a buddy use one of my characters for a pay festival to do some shopping; and he used my character to get that alter. I wasn't real thrilled LOL.

6. Default

I havent seen this guy yet.. but from his thoughts. He must be a fashion nightmare.

Overheard today:

You hear the subdued thoughts of Korenthos echo in your mind:
    "Buyin' nice white/silk/jastev/clerical/soulstone items. Buyin' nice black/vaalin/battle-worn/well-worn/stunning/elven items. Buyin' dirty/tattered/worn/rugged/patchwork/halfling/veniom items. Payin' very well for all of the above, think to me or visit my thrak table!"

7. Default

I really should make up a list of these.. but I just put them up as I see them on the 'net.

Overheard also today:

You hear the subdued thoughts of Keagan echo in your mind:
    "Selling: a blood-stained pitted vultite wall shield engraved with intimidating images of hideous ghastly shrunken heads 5x weighs 10ish 60/195 durability 1.3m"

8. Default

oh where o where do I stop....

You hear the subdued thoughts of Zimzum echo in your mind:
    "selling some foul smelling blood-stained leathers embroidered with severed arms and legs, 4x damage padded double leathers"

"selling some foul smelling blood-stained leathers embroidered with severed arms and legs, 4x damage padded double leathers"

Eww, that is god awful..
    *Reserves the right to change her opinion at any time.

"I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. And, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can." ---Edward Everett Hale

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.---Mark Twain

10. Default

Zimzum has the worst collection of altered gear and items I have ever seen. It is with a morbid curiosity I find myself constantly staring at him to see if he has managed to find anything worse then his last acquisition. I highly recommend to anyone that if given the chance to sneak a peek at his wardrobe.

Kris na Su'ta
    Ah, but you are alone. Who knows what you have spoken to the darkness...alone, in the bitter watches of the night, when all your life seems to shrink, the walls of your bower closing in about you, a hutch to trammel some wild thing in?