Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spike Mossbark Shield with Ice Flares

Default Spike Mossbark Shield with Ice Flares

Spike Mossbark Shield

It has a bonus of +15 from a normal shield, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.
    It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the mossbark shield in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the shield has been infused with the power of an ice elemental. The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.

Your careful inspection of a spiked mossbark shield allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand. You also notice that it is spiked.

You determine that you could wear the shield, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The shield appears to serve some purpose.

CB: 350k to Arshwikk (officials) going SOLD

Auction will go once, twice, sold

Leave a message here, PM or AIM me at vud911 for pickup, i'm available almost every night from 7pm EST, pickup will be at Landing
    Last edited by Netam; 08-08-2008 at 01:53 AM.

~ Mario

"A chi dai il dito si prende anche il braccio."

OH NO YOU DIDNT! Sucka tried to play me, butcha never paid me, NEVAH! OH NO YOU DIDNT! Payback is a comin you will be runnin forevah! OH NO YOU DIDNT! Until I get my vengance i will never end this mayhem! OH NO YOU DIDNT! I'm a mercenary you dont have a prayer you owe MEEEEEEEEE!

UPDATE

5. Default

OH NO YOU DIDNT! Sucka tried to play me, butcha never paid me, NEVAH! OH NO YOU DIDNT! Payback is a comin you will be runnin forevah! OH NO YOU DIDNT! Until I get my vengance i will never end this mayhem! OH NO YOU DIDNT! I'm a mercenary you dont have a prayer you owe MEEEEEEEEE!

UPDATE

UPDATE

UPDATE