Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P.

1. Default R.I.P.

In GS I've met alot of really great people. A few people like ... Angelbee, Hadows, and Crystallia. I really thought they were something special. But all three have passed away, I miss them, and I pray God may bless their souls, and help their family through this horrible situation. Has anyone became close to someone through GS and something horrible happened to them? Or worst of all .. you had an argument before they were gone? Talk about it here, perhaps let your memory run wild, and ease the pain.

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by ElvenRangeress]
    Psycat says, \\"You wouldn\\'t want me to purr.\\"

Define passed away

who died, the player or the character

Originally posted by StrayRogue
    I\\'ll take a few mill off you if you are still selling.

I would like to know this too. I know Angelbee died in real life. Hadows on the other hand, I have talked to relatively recently.

-A
    *Reserves the right to change her opinion at any time.

"I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. And, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can." ---Edward Everett Hale

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.---Mark Twain

4. Default

I was told Hadows passed away a week ago. (I mean the player behind the character)

And Crystallia?

So all three are dead in real life?

Originally posted by StrayRogue
    I\\'ll take a few mill off you if you are still selling.

6. Default

Yes.

Hey can you get me some info on what happened to Chris/Hadows?

I am a friend of his and if he died, I'd like to know about what happened, and see if he has any memorial stuff set up. That's sad.

-A

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by Ilvane]
    *Reserves the right to change her opinion at any time.

"I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. And, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can." ---Edward Everett Hale

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.---Mark Twain

Crystallia died? How? When?
    Quote Originally Posted by longshot View Post
    I feel like Backlash is a baby sea turtle in every thread he jumps in- you want to root for the little guy to make it, but you just know he's going to get eaten before he ever tastes the ocean.

9. Default

She (I believe) was the person who passed away during the artisan's fair. And I was told hadows died after he fell and hit his head or something like that. I hope it isn't true, I don't believe it, but I'm not sure .. all I can say is pray it isn't true.

That wasn't Crystallia... That was... uh, someone else.
    Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference.

\\"CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!\\"