Page 268 of 276 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2754

Thread: Which Good Movie Have You Seen Recently?

Blog Entries

I liked a Quiet Place. I was sitting there thinking everyone was a dumbass for most of the film, but people in scary movies tend to be. I learned the sign for Stop too, so it was educational.

Be warned, it is fucking quiet as shit during that movie.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I liked a Quiet Place. I was sitting there thinking everyone was a dumbass for most of the film, but people in scary movies tend to be. I learned the sign for Stop too, so it was educational.

Be warned, it is fucking quiet as shit during that movie.
    I want to see that. I am easily scared by horror movies though so I might wear earbuds and listen to happy, upbeat music while watching it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I want to see that. I am easily scared by horror movies though so I might wear earbuds and listen to happy, upbeat music while watching it.
    The worst part, when the monsters were making noises, that was all the sound in the theater and my stomach would seemingly growl in response like it was fucking communicating with them. And everyone around me could hear it because it is dead fucking quiet.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-18-2018 at 11:16 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Upgrade. Just finished it and I'm like

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Upgrayedd > Upgrade

We need an Upgrayedd movie.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Sicario 1 and 2 both amazing
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Thanks for reminding me about this, just watched it and damn that was pretty good.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Trying to catch up to some of the movies on my to-watch list.. I liked Red Sparrow that Archigeek had mentioned, still getting around to A Quiet Place. Most recently I watched 2 others worth mentioning, first being Hereditary. Great movie, I found myself needing a couple breaks to get up and go snuggle with my dog. It was very intense although the very end IMO fell off a bit but still very great overall.

Also, a bit older: Coherence. Low budget but a very interesting premise and good execution I thought.
    Last edited by Velfi; 01-29-2019 at 12:50 AM.

Hunter killer was pretty good.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Watched You Were Never Really Here, The Favorite, and The Wife. All three excellent movies, and all three left me asking "What did I just watch?"
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.