Page 261 of 262 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2615

Thread: Which Good Movie Have You Seen Recently?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I haven't been this excited for a movie release since Cloud Atlas.
    I really enjoyed it. I want to watch it a few more times to wrap my head around it, but i'll wait until it hits Blu-Ray. It's one I will be owning, which is pretty rare.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

I'm going to see it tomorrow night, my brother and I watched Blade Runner: The Final Cut earlier tonight to get all properly refreshed.

It's going to be a good couple of movie weeks, I think. I'm going to be seeing Blade Runner, Kingsman 2, and The Foreigner.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    I'm going to see it tomorrow night, my brother and I watched Blade Runner: The Final Cut earlier tonight to get all properly refreshed.

It's going to be a good couple of movie weeks, I think. I'm going to be seeing Blade Runner, Kingsman 2, and The Foreigner.
    My fiancee and I watched the original version last night, since he claimed a lot was lost in the cleaning up for TFC.

Also, Kingsman was good... not as good as the first, but it was entertaining. I also have much love for Colin Firth, so that helps.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    My fiancee and I watched the original version last night, since he claimed a lot was lost in the cleaning up for TFC.
    I thought versions subsequent to the original added a few small things and made the ending ambiguous. What was cut?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

The wounded child is tiny in size.
    The child should prove to be a difficult challenge for you.

Beauty and the Beast remake

I could *easily* watch a whole movie of Emma Watson and Kevin Kline father/daughter clockmakers.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

I definitely enjoyed Blade Runner. It left me with some pretty big questions that I kind of wish they'd used some of that almost three hour run time to answer, though.

I definitely enjoyed Blade Runner. It left me with some pretty big questions that I kind of wish they'd used some of that almost three hour run time to answer, though.
    I have to see it 1000 more times and analyze every detail.

Speaking of which, check out the BBC documentary about the original Blade Runner called Dangerous Days (which was the original title, btw).

Just saw Gangs of New York. Good picture. Really, really long, but unlike e.g. The Godfather I didn't feel that any scene was superfluous in the moment.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Blade Runner. One of the better Sci-fi movies i've seen. Beautifully shot and acted. Only 1 or 2 scenes didn't quite make sense, but otherwise an amazing film. Understand that if you don't like Sci-fi this most definitely is not the movie for you. It is about as dry as it gets in terms of seriousness or levity.
    Agreed largely. I loved this movie, though I was a little hesitant at the start, it got better and better as the story unfolded. I though the only shortcoming was the Jared Leto casting, or maybe it was his acting. Loved the pace of the film, the acting, the scenery and sound and built world.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

I did the same thing, (watched the bluray disk of the original, final cut), to get properly prepped. One of my favorite movie experiences was watching the original film at the Cinerama theater in Seattle about 22 years ago now. That opening scene, coming in over the city, totally set the tone for the movie on that giant Cinerama screen. Enough so that I still remember it.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.