Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262
Results 2,611 to 2,615 of 2615

Thread: Which Good Movie Have You Seen Recently?

  1. #2611

    Default

    Equals, starring Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult. It's gotten poor reviews at the various places and I'm not sure why, I thought it was a well told and well acted story. I'm not saying it's a 10 but it's a solid 8 for me.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  2. #2612
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    21,764
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Equals, starring Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult. It's gotten poor reviews at the various places and I'm not sure why, I thought it was a well told and well acted story. I'm not saying it's a 10 but it's a solid 8 for me.
    Most likely because of Kristen Stewart's acting.

  3. #2613
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Most likely because of Kristen Stewart's acting.
    She's a good actor. Far better than her appearance in the Twilight movies would lead one to believe.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  4. #2614
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    21,764
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    She's a good actor. Far better than her appearance in the Twilight movies would lead one to believe.
    I've only seen her in one other movie and she didn't really jump out at me as being very good. Very stiff and forced. It was that MK Ultra movie or whatever.

  5. #2615
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I've only seen her in one other movie and she didn't really jump out at me as being very good. Very stiff and forced. It was that MK Ultra movie or whatever.
    She doesn't have a deep resume which makes it hard to separate her from her Twilight acting but, what she has done afterward is pretty good. Still Alice and Personal Shopper are worth watching. She was also in the movie Into the Wild before the Twilight movies and she was pretty good in it too.
    Last edited by Tisket; 11-21-2017 at 02:07 PM.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •