Page 262 of 268 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2673

Thread: Which Good Movie Have You Seen Recently?

  1. #2611

    Default

    Equals, starring Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult. It's gotten poor reviews at the various places and I'm not sure why, I thought it was a well told and well acted story. I'm not saying it's a 10 but it's a solid 8 for me.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  2. #2612
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,452
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Equals, starring Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult. It's gotten poor reviews at the various places and I'm not sure why, I thought it was a well told and well acted story. I'm not saying it's a 10 but it's a solid 8 for me.
    Most likely because of Kristen Stewart's acting.

  3. #2613
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,956
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Most likely because of Kristen Stewart's acting.
    She's a good actor. Far better than her appearance in the Twilight movies would lead one to believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  4. #2614
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,452
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    She's a good actor. Far better than her appearance in the Twilight movies would lead one to believe.
    I've only seen her in one other movie and she didn't really jump out at me as being very good. Very stiff and forced. It was that MK Ultra movie or whatever.

  5. #2615
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,956
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I've only seen her in one other movie and she didn't really jump out at me as being very good. Very stiff and forced. It was that MK Ultra movie or whatever.
    She doesn't have a deep resume which makes it hard to separate her from her Twilight acting but, what she has done afterward is pretty good. Still Alice and Personal Shopper are worth watching. She was also in the movie Into the Wild before the Twilight movies and she was pretty good in it too.
    Last edited by Tisket; 11-21-2017 at 01:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  6. #2616

    Default

    Jumanji was fun! 10/10 great family movie. Jack Black acting like a 16 year old pretty girl is hilarious.
    ~The person formally known as the player of Inurtia.

    ~Gelston is a vegan hipster that is lacking a standing desk, probably because he lost his jersey.

    ~Don't forget to tag me!

  7. #2617

    Default

    Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

    Watched it with a group of Kina Grannis fans, it was a great time. You don't have to know anything about the HP universe, I only read the first three books when I was yout' and still enjoyed it.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  8. #2618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

    Watched it with a group of Kina Grannis fans, it was a great time. You don't have to know anything about the HP universe, I only read the first three books when I was yout' and still enjoyed it.
    Watch your next movie with a group of Slayer fans.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #2619
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Watch your next movie with a group of Slayer fans.
    Then do one with wu-tang clan so people don't think you're racist.

  10. #2620

    Default

    Mamma Mia

    It's hard to make a movie on pop lyrics.

    Even discounting that degree of difficulty, A+

    Watch it if you're a parent or have any one in the world you care about.

    Spoilers.

    Code:
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    .
    
    It's a story about fathers.
    
    nope
    
    It's a story about mothers.
    
    I can't remember the last time my eyes were so red.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •