Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Bush asks Congress to clear way for offshore oil drilling

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    The weirdo stalker that gives me the same rep every week on an old post had to go this far back and to find a post they hadn’t given me rep on yet. They did this today.

In any case, Happy Thanksgiving. Hope y’all are enjoying some time with family, time alone, or just time spent finding obscure posts to rep in a decade and a half old thread on a dead message board.
    Get registered, pedo.

Imagine only getting on to tell everyone that while you stalk underage children of people you disagree with... someone gave you mean rep! They are almost as bad as you are!
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 11-26-2022 at 09:10 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I hope you spent Thanksgiving day far away from any children.
    I bet he's one of those fathers who showers with his children until they are 16 and they finally tell him to get the fuck out.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    The weirdo stalker that gives me the same rep every week on an old post had to go this far back and to find a post they hadn’t given me rep on yet. They did this today.

In any case, Happy Thanksgiving. Hope y’all are enjoying some time with family, time alone, or just time spent finding obscure posts to rep in a decade and a half old thread on a dead message board.

Last edited by Methais; 11-26-2022 at 10:55 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I hope you spent Thanksgiving day far away from any children.
    My wife tried to cook her first Turkey ever. It was a complete disaster!
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Did you die?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Did you die?
    Just looking at it, killed me on the inside.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    WTF?!?!! How?!?!! They come with instructions on the packaging and a little thermometer. Read, follow directions and you should come out with a decent turkey.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    WTF?!?!! How?!?!! They come with instructions on the packaging and a little thermometer. Read, follow directions and you should come out with a decent turkey.
    Gotta remember English isn’t her first language. Other than that, I honestly have no clue lol
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later: