Thread: Taking suggestions for next buddy script

Default Taking suggestions for next buddy script

My buddy series of scripts feature a window which displays information.

;box-buddy displays all sorts of information for lockpicking boxes
    ;party-buddy displays all sorts of information about the status of your group.

So what other script would you all like to see?

;cyber-buddy

Only works in latched rooms.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    ;cyber-buddy

Only works in latched rooms.
    Working on it.

"It" being the script of course...

OSA-buddy.

Tracks damage to your ship, if your cargo hold is full, and keeps track of your task?

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    OSA-buddy.

Tracks damage to your ship, if your cargo hold is full, and keeps track of your task?
    Interesting idea. How is this all accomplished within game? I've never really done OSA.

Others could do a much better job, I'm sure, but essentially you'd need to:

1) Track incoming damage numbers when under attack and decrement them from your overall hull strength. This is all displayed with ASSESS when on your ship (to include total hull durability.)

2) Track your OSA task using OSA TASK and display what kind of task you have and if it's completed or not.

3) Cargo hold would just need to watch for the messaging about nothing else being able to fit in there, and then that flips a toggle in the script (and buddy window) reminding you that it's full.

Bonus points for other functionality (type of flag being flown, members of your group {same as your other buddies}, and number of ships sunk per voyage.