You're all gay.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're all gay.
    Stop insulting the gays, Gelly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan View Post
    My chars are part of the crew. There is a difference between our group and Fleurs. Fleurs is one person with 5-8 people. We are a group of 4 people with 2 or 3 chars depending on the even, each.

I just love how people get butt hurt, like the person that necroed this thread, because they see a group of people, and maybe don't get something. Hell, half the time me and my friends don't get shit. I don't go running to post how OMG Thond won 3-5 raffles and person xxx got spun for 10 services I wanted.
    People seem to get pissed more about lots of delays and many people than many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    People seem to get pissed more about lots of delays and many people than many people.
    True, I get pissed when people take 30 min for a fucking alter. I have my ideas, which aren't many, ready long before a fest. Usually the only new things I try to get done at fests are unlockings.
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)