Page 102 of 241 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2404

Thread: AIM snippets

When you can't laugh about something that is rascist or enjoy a rascist joke here and there, then you really need to remove a stick from your ass.

They are funny, what can I say? I even love white/Polish jokes. But I guess that makes me a hater against my own race too.. Yay for stupidity.

- Arkans

When you can't laugh about something that is rascist or enjoy a rascist joke here and there, then you really need to remove a stick from your ass.

Arkans

Problem is, it isn't a stick it is a pole and that must get very very uncomfortable.
    You can easily judge the character of others by how they treat those who they think can do nothing for them.

What other people think of you is none of your business.

People are just being brainwashed with all this politically correct bullshit these days which doesn't include having a sense of humor and accuse people of being racist like Warclaidhm uses WARN. These are the same type of people that believe their kid is going to die if (s)he rides a bicycle without a helmet and full padding, think it's their kid's friend's parents' fault if their kid falls out of a tree and breaks his arm and proceeds to sue them, and basically think that their shit doesn't stink.

Or like Arkans said, "you really need to remove a stick from your ass."
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Originally posted by Nieninque
    Gotta love it when halfwits that think racism is funny try to pull someone's post apart by critiquing the spelling and grammar of the post that says "HEY FUCKHEAD...YOU SUCK"
    This will be my last post referencing you because no matter how bored I am right now, you're just not worth it anymore. I learned a long time ago that words alone cannot pierce a thick skull. Now if I really cared what you thought, maybe things would be different, but the fact is, I don't. Call me a racist all you want, I'll just continue to laugh in your face. There's quite a difference between racism and stereotypes. Where were you to scream racism when I posted that doctored video of Ron Artest running into the stands after that guy because he had a bucket of Fried Chicken?

Everything offends somebody at some point, get over it. Your exsistance offends me, but I don't go around calling you stupid,ignorant etc...every chance I get.

To bottom line is, just go away. Get your jollies off on someone else for the rest of the night and be glad I'm not posting how I really feel about you, I know how fragile goth/emo feelings can be and I wouldn't want your suicide to be on my account.

D
    "Since I know you're going to post again to get "the last laugh" since I'm done with you. Could you please in your next post, please call me names, put cute smiley animations and swear at me in CAPS, just proves how right I am."

It can be on MY account!

- Arkans the Nazi

Wanker. <----correctly punctuated.
    <--correctly illustrated.
    Teehee.

Topically:

Rachel Pwnz: I logged on to Shay in Icemule.
    latrinsorm22: Yeah?
    Rachel Pwnz: [edit] was in Icemule.
    Rachel Pwnz: I went to the Landing.
    Rachel Pwnz: I ended up getting located 3 times.
    Rachel Pwnz: [edit] walks in
    Rachel Pwnz: And ambushes my head.
    Rachel Pwnz: SHUT THE [edit] UP
    latrinsorm22: teehee
    Rachel Pwnz signed off at 7:05:02 PM.

But then later he unblocked me (after I healed his char like fiddy times).
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Personally I didn't think the post was funny.. but I saw no need to complain about the racism.. because it would do no good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    WTF just happened?
    I saw the word PENIS and instantly clicked on it while saying to myself ''pffft no way I'm clicking that shit.''

Correct. Complaining about racism to people who aren't racist does no good.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

In my own little world where everybody knows me.

People can act in racist ways without being racist.

Challenging those ways, might just educate them.

Saying nothing lets them go along thinking its OK to make jokes about darkies/wops/pakis/red sea pedestrians etc.

10. Default

People can act in racist ways without being racist.

Challenging those ways, might just educate them.

Saying nothing lets them go along thinking its OK to make jokes about darkies/wops/pakis/red sea pedestrians etc.
    And harping on the subject just promotes the following thing that was said to me the other day.

1. Darnells are mammals

2. Darnells incite riots ALL the time

3. The purpose of Darnell is to flip out and incite riots

Other peoples over sensativity towards a specific subject doesn't make me think twice, it makes me think "Get over yourself" I wish some of you people would get off your "politically correct" high horses. You're all about as innocent in life as Catholic priests

D
    "Now go gte me some extra crispy"