Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tourette's Guy

Also, I was lame enough to go the site and apparently the guy died.

QQ

BOB SAGET BITCH FUCK TITS ASS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    I agree, my son has tourette's, has since he was seven years old and it's just not nearly as funny as I would expect it to be. Go figure.

And although I'll probably regret posting this...oh who the heck cares...slam away if you wish.
    I'm hurt you think us so heartless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm a douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drisco View Post
    I am a le doche.

I finally watched the videos and that is some of the worst acting I've ever seen. I give it 2 thumbs down.
    I'm a douchebag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drisco View Post
    I am a le doche.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    I'm hurt you think us so heartless.
    I don't.

And now for....Tourette's Weatherman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG-LCA2cGj8
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Methais never ceases to deliver quality threads. You should just make a Methais thread and post all your funny pics and videos in there.

I know I shouldn't laugh at this guy who has Tourette's but when he knocked his head back and his glasses landed on his neck and he shouted "Where are my DAMN GLASSES!" I about pissed myself laughing.

Methais just posted some weird monster trying to suck it's own dick...

Anyway I was once diagnosed w/ tourette's, I'm alergic to anti-histamines, so it took them forever to figure it out (because they kept giving me anti-histamines as a "try everything" approach), I missed 80 days of school in the 7th grade and about 60 in 8th as they tried to figure it out (still passed). I had a coughing "tic" that made them think it was tourette's.

Quote Originally Posted by Celephais View Post
    Methais just posted some weird monster trying to suck it's own dick...
    Heh, apparently the YOU FAIL image I posted on the last post pre-necro isn't there anymore, and it keeps throwing in some random "Stop hotlinking pictures" garbage. So I deleted it before it pops up with something that'll get me banned.

But yeah...tourette's ftw.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

A friend of mines son was "diagnosed" with tourettes. Not saying he doesn't have it but I personally think he's just psychotic. He's got a facial tic and can't stand not to wear a hoodie without the hood up. Which having to have something up against the face is a sign of tourettes but dealing with the kid I still say he has psychotic tendencies, he broke his little brothers arm pushing him off the swing he wanted and has assaulted his other siblings repeatedly. Hell was even kicked out of school for being agressive his mother thinks its the schools fault and is now homeschooling her kids for I think the third time? He was about 7 or 8 when this started.
    Last edited by TheRunt; 12-03-2008 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Listing his age

I wonder who his mom will blame when he's 35, still living in her house, and she walks in on him in the basement with a dismembered woman and a finger sticking out of his bloodied mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.