Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Really GOOD alters

Quote Originally Posted by Stry View Post
    A few points.

1- The fact that you have to post a defense about your size, shows insecurity. Try to do better.

2- Most "adult film stars" actually use Steroids injected directly into their penis or other supplementation. (Oh the things you learn in college.) So don't beat yourself up to badly.

3- Obama will fix Gemstone. Monks will arrive. Mining will be completed, and Simutronics will pull their heads out and care about their customer's. That is all.

A few more points

1- I didn't know my post was in defensive. I thought I was just responding. Stance off

2-(oh the things you learn in college) more like the things you learn while researching on the pc on how to increase ur manhood. What class was this?

3-Obama might pull off a fix on the economy, but even he could not bring about the release of monks in GS. Also, simutronics will continue to do whatever the fuck they want, as long as ppl still drop money on it. They are drug dealers. They know full well they have you hooked.
    Lord, protect me from my friends; I can handle my enemies.~Machiavelli

Pick up a bee, but do so in kindness. Thus, you learn the limitation of kindness.~Sufi

Of all the disorders of the soul, envy is the only one no one confesses to.~Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by DCSL View Post
    I won't lie. I'm bored right now. Intensely bored. So I created a character. I'm not playing GS or anything but character design was always one of my favorite aspects of the game, so I did it, with at least three or four outfits for her. While engaging in this pointlessness, I looked at my own alteration records for inspiration.

It's hard for me to pick out favorites because I had uh.. many many alteration services while I was in GS so I picked one from certain categories. These are my all-time favorite GS alterations (of my own or designed by a merchant for me).
    This made me nostalgic, so I'm doing the same!

I didn't grab a shot of all my alterations before my accounts closed, but I was going back through posts with various alterations. I wish I could find Navena's outfits because they were pretty awesome, and I can't find the specific description of a case I had made. Basically though it featured a scene of Eorgina throwing the last elf craftsman over the edge of a paraphet onto a pile of dead, broken elves below.

Some stuff I liked, mostly on sweet little Aru:
    a slender pale linden collar suspending a backless gown of pooling pale silk
    a trailing cream lace-over-muslin gown with layered funnel sleeves
    a sleek gown of rich indigo silk with long sleeves suspended from copper coils
    a leathery flesh-hued corset cinched with a dizzying array of tiny black steel hooks
    a plunging nightshade-over-heather silk gown with a trailing scalloped hem
    a hip-length green blue chainsil corset rigidly-boned with thorn carved modwir

a suit of fitted obsidian leather brigandine scaled with despanal-hued steel

And this was her other hunting outfit:
    a leather and steel gorget lined with soft linen
    a thickly quilted natural linen gambeson laced down each side
    a suit of fitted balsam green leather brigandine strapped with black steel buckles
    some knee-high chocolate suede boots with slender toes.

Those boots got a ton of use, looking back.

I found the mirror I made for Narcissiia, it talks whenever she looks into it, telling her how hawt she is.

a lor-handled mosaic mirror
    The smoothly-lacquered lor handle, left uncarved and wholly immaculate, rises up into the mosaic frame of this mirror. Hues of green glass ranging from emerald and peridot to rich pine and balsam, make up the majority of the backdrop, with tones of ivory and white comprising blossomed arrangements of narcissus blooms patterned on the sides and across the back of the mirror. A smooth dark glass face rests in the center, unbroken by any adornment or etchings.

I think I designed the bulk of Telare's wardrobe, I remember I really loved this robe:

a tall-collared stygian silk robe with deep tempest grey damask-lined sleeves
    Last edited by Mighty Nikkisaurus; 02-18-2010 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

Don't have an example right now, but I love 'arabesque' in the description. And I really like marquetry wood items.
    That is all!

I don't know, man, it doesn't seem like a long way from "arabesque" to "french". I also am not a big fan of "damascened".
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Nikkisaurus
    a leathery flesh-hued corset cinched with a dizzying array of tiny black steel hooks
    ...hm...
    a thickly quilted natural linen gambeson laced down each side
    Ok, now I am aroused.

The flesh-hued corset was for her Ebon Gate costume. She dressed as a zombie. She had one of those feature changing masks too.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

6. Default Bowtie

Burgh showed up and was picked for an alter by Tolby. It caught me off guard, as I hadn't given alters much thought. So, we went with simplicity.

an understated black bowtie

Okay, not really good, but I like it.

By the way, how do premium points work when people sell them here? Does that mean people get an interest in the seller's premium points, and the buyer can direct the seller what to do with them (ultimately delivering a product to the buyer)?
    Last edited by Burgh; 03-03-2010 at 06:17 AM.

7. Default

The buyer essentially buys the use of the points. The seller takes the item from the buyer and uses the points on that item as the buyer designates. Since the seller must have the item to spend the points, it's generally recommended that the buyer finds someone they trust.

Gretchen

Not sure if this is good, but I tried my damnedest!

You tap a bloated Imperial Guard tattoo that you are wearing.
    >look my tatt
    The inked guard lies prone with features twisted by horror and flesh tinted the pallid blue shade of death. His cloudy grey eyes stare into the distance while a faint trickle of blood escapes his lips, dribbling down his chin into a pool on the ground. A dagger hilt sticks out of his grotesquely swollen belly.

-Fulsin

Speaking lovingly to an animated monkey, you say, "Hello, Grandsome."

Quote Originally Posted by Fulsin View Post
    Not sure if this is good, but I tried my damnedest!

You tap a bloated Imperial Guard tattoo that you are wearing.
    >look my tatt
    The inked guard lies prone with features twisted by horror and flesh tinted the pallid blue shade of death. His cloudy grey eyes stare into the distance while a faint trickle of blood escapes his lips, dribbling down his chin into a pool on the ground. A dagger hilt sticks out of his grotesquely swollen belly.

-Fulsin

Speaking lovingly to an animated monkey, you say, "Hello, Grandsome."
    Yuck. And awesome.

>tap tatt
    You tap a spitting skayl tattoo that you are wearing.
    >exam tatt
    This scowling conflagration takes no concrete manifestation except its gaping maw. Flames are shooting out of this mouth, while the edges of the skayl remain loose with the appearance of ooze.