Thread: Sewer Rats - Alteration Guidelines

Default Sewer Rats - Alteration Guidelines

(Cross-posted from the officials.)

Given what's on the GSWiki page about sewer rats: https://gswiki.play.net/Sewer_rat

I'm posting hoping to figure out more specific alteration guidelines for the rats.

1. What nouns can be used? I've seen 'rat', 'chinchilla', 'squirrel' (I think?)... would it be fair to say that anything within rat-size in the Rodentia order (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodent) would be feasible as a alteration noun?

2. Do the altered rats either get a 15/15/15+show or 15/15/15+long, like normal alterations, or do they get the 15/15/15+long-and-show, like some rare alterations? (Presuming a Sadie scroll is used for this.)

3. The rodent sack is altered at the same time as the rodent is, correct?

4. Some of the ambient messaging for the rats seems very specific (thinking about the chin-thwapping with hairless tails)... does this get changed with the alteration?
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    (Cross-posted from the officials.)

Given what's on the GSWiki page about sewer rats: https://gswiki.play.net/Sewer_rat

I'm posting hoping to figure out more specific alteration guidelines for the rats.

1. What nouns can be used? I've seen 'rat', 'chinchilla', 'squirrel' (I think?)... would it be fair to say that anything within rat-size in the Rodentia order (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodent) would be feasible as a alteration noun?

2. Do the altered rats either get a 15/15/15+show or 15/15/15+long, like normal alterations, or do they get the 15/15/15+long-and-show, like some rare alterations? (Presuming a Sadie scroll is used for this.)

3. The rodent sack is altered at the same time as the rodent is, correct?

4. Some of the ambient messaging for the rats seems very specific (thinking about the chin-thwapping with hairless tails)... does this get changed with the alteration?
    1 - I got a squirrel. I don't remember from where, but I read long ago that basically any small rodent type animals would be ok.

2 - I dunno.

3 - No.

4 - It don't get changed. Enjoy your squirrel with its long, hairless tail.

The only sewer rat that really matters:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The only sewer rat that really matters:

Truth.

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Methais again.
    Last edited by mgoddess; 04-05-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Also:

GS4-HAXUS

Re: Sewer Rats - Alteration Guidelines? on 04/04/2019 07:03 PM PDT

1. There's not necessarily a list. Rodents. May have to have be QCed depending on stuff. Can only be done via a Sadie scroll for this reason.

2. Sadie scrolls technically consider longs and shows as two separate alterations.

3. It is not necessary to alter a rodent sack (they basic ones are just burlap sacks, which fit any animal). It's also a separate item, and we can only work on one item at a time via a Sadie scroll. For this reason, it should be a separate alteration.

4. We can make changes to tails and pick-up locations for animals to make sense for the type of animal it is.

That's really basic answers, but I hope that helps a little.

GS4-HAXUS

Re: Sewer Rats - Alteration Guidelines? on 04/04/2019 07:03 PM PDT

1. Splinter

2. Splinter

3. Splinter

That's really basic answers, but I hope that helps a little.
    Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible