Thread: Need help with alteration for parasitic rot staff

Default Need help with alteration for parasitic rot staff

Looking for help for an alter for my parasitic rot staff apparently darth plagueis was highly oog.

My character is designed after a plague Dr. Right now crystalline sanguine staff isnt cutting it for me.

So far I'm thinking of something with wrotwood capped with a winged hour glass. Wrotwood is a gs wood and most pictures show a staff capped like that.

Paying 1 miiiiiillllion silvers to alter I choose to use or best bits and pieces.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    Looking for help for an alter for my parasitic rot staff apparently darth plagueis was highly oog.

My character is designed after a plague Dr. Right now crystalline sanguine staff isnt cutting it for me.

So far I'm thinking of something with wrotwood capped with a winged hour glass. Wrotwood is a gs wood and most pictures show a staff capped like that.

Paying 1 miiiiiillllion silvers to alter I choose to use or best bits and pieces.

Thanks
    What was the Darth Plagueis one you went for though? We might be able to twist it around some to be IC while still being a Darth Plagueis staff.

Or you could try Barf Plagueis, and say it's IC because the plague makes people barf.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest altering it into a wrotwood infected scorching case of herpes dong. It's IC because rot flares. And if they say it isn't, call them racist.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-07-2019 at 12:39 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

a sap-riddled inky wrotwood staff
    A tall length of ink-black wrotwood has been cut into a makeshift staff. The black bark of the knotted wood has broken away in several areas, revealing gummy deposits of sickly blood red sap that weeps from the burls. Darkened steel is affixed to the top of the staff through thick bands of metal that burrow into the wood. Caged within the metal is an hourglass filled with sanguine sand, the color and texture resembling crystallized ichor.