Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff you wish you had

1. Default Stuff you wish you had

/********all this stuff is long long gone and sold ********/

MISC

• Potion that changes your hair color, any base color, unlimited uses (black seems popular for some reason) - 6m
    • Landing Herblore Tome from Ebons 2006 - 25m
    • 10x per day disintegrate wand - 15m
    • Laje Torch casts sunburst, ranger rechargable, holds 20 charges - 24m
    • an enruned black monir staff capped by a crystal globe - 2lbs - 50m
      • 12 charges every 3 days
      • Casts spells 103, 111, 115, 120, 125
      • globe is respectively - purple, green, dark-blue, red, yellow

WEAPONS
    • A Twisted Glowbark Runestaff, 8x, 2 lbs, currently has a charm on it - 25m
    • a sullen black runeblade - +32 decently crit weighted, 3lbs, longsword - 30m
      The sullen black runeblade appears to be ablaze with ethereal violet flames and is adorned with a multitude of cryptic Faendryl and Andelasite symbols that play across the hilt. Neatly etched along the blade is the word, "Heirloom." You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. This has those pocket scripts that let you put a very small item in the pommel.
    • Sorrow - info located here (http://sildraug.tripod.com/angtamin/id28.html) 115m
    • a massive bloodwood-hafted rolaren bastard axe with twin serrated blades - 5 pounds, 7x, blessable - 15m
    • a jagged glaes bastard axe with dual crescent-shaped blades - 5 pounds, 7x, blessable - 15m
    • a massive rolaren-edged eonake bastard axe with a stout ironwood haft - 7 pounds, 4x, sanctified - 7m
    • a crimson vultite flamberge with a minotaur bone hilt - 5 pounds, 7x, fire flares - 15m
    • a simple vultite coustille - 3 pounds, 8x, permanent mechanical spike flares - 20m

SHIELDS
    • all sold at the moment

ARMOR
    • Full suits of the resistant chainmail. I have the black, red and blue sets (chain shirt, with all the accessories) - 5m a set

All items without prices are either much loved by me and therefore I'm not sure how to put a fair price on it, or they are priced and negotiable.

SOLD
    • 10x Decent Damage Padded Full Leather, 7 lbs - 40m Sold
    • 5x Incredible Crit Padded Golvern Full Plate, Spiked, very light 18 lbs - 190m Sold
    • 8x Double Leather, Void Flares, 8 lbs - 25m Sold
    • 3x per day Mobility Armband - 30m Sold
    • 12x per day Cone of Acid wand - 25m Sold
    • a blue-black mithglin haubergeon - 14 pounds, hauberk, 8x, spiked, blessable - 15m to Nuadja sold
    • a suit of halfling platemail with an expanded tummy plate - 35 pounds, Fullplate, 8x, spiked, blessable, halflings/gnomes only 15m to Ashleigh sold
    • a molded vultite muscle cuirass - 12 pounds, Metal Breastplate, 8x, spiked, blessable - 15m LadyKhit Sold
    • an enruned ora Hammer of Kai - self mana 313, single mana, no failure - SOLD
    • an onyx-set ebon rolaren dagger - 6X very heavy crit weighted - 40m SOLD
    • an engraved veil iron key and a highly polished veil iron case (key locks the case) The case weighs 2 lbs, is backworn and holds 54 total. - 135m SOLD
      • Included in the case; (total of 33 lbs, not sure on the accessory weights)
      • some meshed veil iron mail - 5x, masterful crit padded ASG13, 20 lbs
      • a pair of veil iron armbands
      • a polished veil iron greathelm
      • a pair of veil iron greaves.

• a silvery dragonscale breastplate - 9x metal breastplate 23 lbs. Not likely to ever have dragonscale anything made 94/535 if that means anything. 80m once the padding is added SOLD
    • a white shaalk claidhmore old style 4x claidhmore - 55m SOLD
    • some laminated black scale mail with a deep red rose etched on the chest - 13 pounds, brigandine ASG12, 8x, spiked, blessable - 15m SOLD Brielus
    • 1x per day 425 Cloak - 30m SOLD
    • some jet black veniom-banded armor - 12 pounds, brigandine ASG12, 8x, blessable - 15m SOLD Brielus
    • a rotting triton finger bone - 1x a day 130 SOLD
    • a vultite-link halfling chain shirt - 9 pounds, chain shirt ASG13, 8x, spiked, blessable, halflings/gnomes only - 15m SOLD
    • Minotaur Warhorn - Casts a form of Warrior Zealot - 75m SOLD
      • It can be used once every 2 hours in two different ways, on two different timers
      • 1) When you blow it everyone in the realm who is outside can hear it
      • 2) The horn can be blown a different way, and it casts the spell similar to zealot. Everyone in your group who is following you will be affected, or just you if you are alone or following someone else. It raises your AS based on some formula of your physical abilities and age -- my 66 warrior gets something like 24 additional AS from it, and it caps out at 30 additional AS.
      • Only very physical classes can use it, warriors and rogues usually. FEW bards, FEW rangers, who are very physical and older, can use it.
      • It provides the AS for 5 minutes.
      • Also, it's worn on your belt, and if you were to die while wearing it, it will sound the horn in the entire realm signalling your death. This only sounds if you are capable of blowing the horn (if you were injured and had no arms, you wouldn't blow it, and it'd tell you that when you died).

• a sturdy leather-handled axe - 10 pounds, 10x, blessable - SOLD
    • Heal all wounds on everyone in the room 1x a day runestone, empath only, from Ebons 2006 SOLD 30m
    • 4x Earth Based Glowbark Runestaff, casts 510 (hurl boulder) up to 40x, recharges about 1 per hour. When in the same room with the other elemental runestaves the spell can be changed. From Ebons 2006 SOLD 50m
    • a haon-hilted blued steel broadsword - The blade of this broadsword has a smooth blue-black finish, marked only by a shallow engraving on one side. The engraving depicts a tiny sword, with a glinting silver blade, as a result of the finish being marred by the etching. A sturdy haon hilt is affixed to the end of the blade, bearing the symbol of a crescent moon. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. - 25m SOLD
      • Casts sleep at critters with no chance of failure (that I've seen)
      • It is based on the phases of the moon and cycles from I believe 4x - 7x, and as the enchant increases in time with the moon phase, so does the chance of it "flaring" sleep.

• Example of the Sleep working (it was at 6x when it flared here)

You swing a haon-hilted blued steel broadsword at a krolvin mercenary!
      AS: +137 vs DS: +119 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +42 = +92
      A clean miss.
      White wisps of smoke emit from your blued steel broadsword and whirl around a krolvin mercenary!
      Roundtime: 5 sec.
      R>

A krolvin mercenary's eyes roll up into his head as he slumps to the ground.
    • Lesser Shadowdeath Vambraces - info located here (http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Shadowdeath_vambraces_saved_post) 70m SOLD
    • a razor-sharp eonake bastard axe with a despanal-inlaid fel haft - 7 pounds, 7x, sanctified - 20m SOLD
    • a black titanium shield - 8 pounds, 8x, spiked, blessable -12m Landceal SOLD
    • Animate Rattle, disguises the animates or something - 20m SOLD
    • 8x Blessable Mattock - 15m SOLD Rimerdall
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 03-28-2019 at 03:13 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Check your PMs.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

3. Default

Either I priced it low or you really want it. Mobility Armband sold to Fallen. I'll be around tonight.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Eh, no idea. I just want that item.

5. Default

It's old, I've been the one and only owner of it since 1997 I think.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

There is also the self mana 618 boots, but heh...I think those are gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Mobility Armband sold to Fallen.
    Damnit. Been looking for one of those FOREVER.

Blog Entries

Yeah. Figured it was wise to just jump on them. 30 mill is expensive, but if I would have haggled, someone would have offered just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Yeah. Figured it was wise to just jump on them. 30 mill is expensive, but if I would have haggled, someone would have offered just that.

Yup Hahaha! (I didn't have the coins on me anyways)

At least he stole me free jager at SimuCon. I will live.
    Last edited by The Ponzzz; 11-27-2007 at 02:17 PM.
    ~ Mario

"A chi dai il dito si prende anche il braccio."

Someone buy me that plate for Christmas.