Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greame katana sash

Default Greame katana sash

In the market for one of those Greame katana sashes with the nice zests/scripts. Please send a PM my way with the description, scripts/zests if possible, any other important technical details, and the price you'd be willing to part with it.

Thanks in advance.

-Defeat/Naix

Only really important technical details is:

Only usable with katanas, wakizashi and one other, dagger maybe.

They're also a BITCH to get altered. I had every merchant turn me down at EG this year.

If you can stand ugly, I think there's a sash in the playershops for 5m or so.

Yep, it's in a landing shop. Not THAT ugly.

a silver-fringed moss-hued silk sash with long trailing ends - 5,000,000 silvers

http://www.playershops.com/Selandriel
    Nothing to see here.

ummm yea it is that ugly
    Kyal says, "Jabee still poops in Plur's diapers tho."

Kyal says, "Not a pretty site to see um both gruntin in the same diaper at the same time."

If it was any other word then MOSS. The image I get is a lighter green with silver edges, not that ugly...but yes, MOSS-hued is ugly.

I like moss-hued.

I like mossbark too, i must be part sloth.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thefarmer View Post
    Only really important technical details is:

Only usable with katanas, wakizashi and one other, dagger maybe.

They're also a BITCH to get altered. I had every merchant turn me down at EG this year.

If you can stand ugly, I think there's a sash in the playershops for 5m or so.
    A Greame sash will only hold a katana in one sheath, and either a wakizashi or tanto in the other. They have to be those specific items; even just being the same base isn't enough. I tried putting a dagger in my sash once and it didn't work. Got the exact dagger altered into a tanto, and now it works just fine.

I had no problem getting my sash altered. I took it around in 2005 during the free Ebon Gate and found a couple 'just one thing' merchants to get it to where I want it and none of them raised any qualms about altering them. What once was a bird-stitched fuchsia sash is now a twice-wrapped onyx silk sash and I'm very happy with it.

Gretchen

Quote Originally Posted by Nilandia View Post
    A Greame sash will only hold a katana in one sheath, and either a wakizashi or tanto in the other. They have to be those specific items; even just being the same base isn't enough. I tried putting a dagger in my sash once and it didn't work. Got the exact dagger altered into a tanto, and now it works just fine.

I had no problem getting my sash altered. I took it around in 2005 during the free Ebon Gate and found a couple 'just one thing' merchants to get it to where I want it and none of them raised any qualms about altering them. What once was a bird-stitched fuchsia sash is now a twice-wrapped onyx silk sash and I'm very happy with it.

Gretchen
    I hate you for getting it altered. No one wanted to work with mine at the last EG. Thankfully it's now someone else's problem, since it was a gift.
    Last edited by thefarmer; 11-17-2007 at 12:46 AM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thefarmer View Post
    I hate you for getting it altered. No one wanted to work with mine at the last EG. Thankfully it's now someone else's problem, since it was a gift.
    Pfft. You're just jealous.

I can't help it if you didn't have the sense to give it to an Erithi.

Gretchen
    Last edited by Nilandia; 11-17-2007 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilandia View Post
    What once was a bird-stitched fuchsia sash is now a twice-wrapped onyx silk sash and I'm very happy with it.

Gretchen
    Found and purchased one of these myself. I hope to have as much luck as you with the alter.

-Naix