Page 313 of 332 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3316

Thread: Merchant Feedback

Smooth, easy transaction with Methais.

Allen is super solid, even though he hated me once. Highly approve. Can't blame someone for their opinion if they buy or sell fairly. It's selling, not liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Smooth, easy transaction with Methais.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Fast and easy transaction with Allen.

5. Default

Did thousands worth in a flash with Coldd. He has also taught me/mentored me on a ton of aspects of the game as I have been gone a long time. #100 and all that jazz!

Very easy transaction with chrenraf! Thanks!

7. Default

Easy multiple high end transactions with chenraf, great communication despite being across the globe. he's good people, highly recommend.
    thousands of years ago... before sigourney weaver

LNet: Coldd/Rokim
    Discord: coldd#4306

8. Default

Smooth high end transaction with Alorn15. Pleasure doing business with you.
    I can be reached on the following
    Discord: grimreaper.1313
    [Formerly Grim Reaper#1313 until the great Discord name change of June 2023.]

9. Default

Mixed experience with Derex. I could be in the wrong if the issue is my memory, but the gist:

- He listed his 65 halfling wizard for $335. Clean policy, Voln favor. Stat placement will eventually require a fixstat, which was fine with me.

- I'm reasonably sure that his first post included a 5x/6x acuity staff and 6.5x leathers with somewhat crit padding. I say reasonably, because the original post has since been edited with information regarding gear taken out.

- I put the staff at $60 (16M at 3.75 per), and the armor at ~$40 (3M to buy 5x, and 8M to enchant assuming 30 per essence and low difficulty). The last 65-70 halfling wizard sold for $250, so total felt like the right ball park.

- He notified me on 6/7 at noon that I was first in line, and was waiting to hear back on something. Cool.

- On 6/9, he figured out whatever he needed to figure out, and we completed the transaction. I confirmed the runestaff stats, and that the armor was padded.

- Upon checking yesterday, the armor was 2x and somewhat padded with puncture resistance.

- Derex claims that he never mentioned the enchant for the armor, because it didn't matter and the staff was 5x/6x. That's cool and all, but if the armor didn't matter, why bother listing it at all?

Ultimately, it's like $30-40 so I'll chalk this up as a cost of not doing my due diligence. And it's possible that my memory is in fact the one that's off. I find the excuse sketchy, and also don't think I would have responded so quickly for a 65 wiz with subpar stats, even with a decent rune staff. In retrospect, Captain Hindsight suggests to take screen shots of posts when buying characters to reference back when completing deals.
    Last edited by dzulthu; 06-11-2021 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dzulthu View Post
    Mixed experience with Derex. I could be in the wrong if the issue is my memory, but the gist:

- He listed his 65 halfling wizard for $335. Clean policy, Voln favor. Stat placement will eventually require a fixstat, which was fine with me.

- I'm reasonably sure that his first post included a 5x/6x acuity staff and 6.5x leathers with somewhat crit padding. I say reasonably, because the original post has since been edited with information regarding gear taken out.

- I put the staff at $60 (16M at 3.75 per), and the armor at ~$40 (3M to buy 5x, and 8M to enchant assuming 30 per essence and low difficulty). The last 65-70 halfling wizard sold for $250, so total felt like the right ball park.

- He notified me on 6/7 at noon that I was first in line, and was waiting to hear back on something. Cool.

- On 6/9, he figured out whatever he needed to figure out, and we completed the transaction. I confirmed the runestaff stats, and that the armor was padded.

- Upon checking yesterday, the armor was 2x and somewhat padded with puncture resistance.

- Derex claims that he never mentioned the enchant for the armor, because it didn't matter and the staff was 5x/6x. That's cool and all, but if the armor didn't matter, why bother listing it at all?

Ultimately, it's like $30-40 so I'll chalk this up as a cost of not doing my due diligence. And it's possible that my memory is in fact the one that's off. I find the excuse sketchy, and also don't think I would have responded so quickly for a 65 wiz with subpar stats, even with a decent rune staff. In retrospect, Captain Hindsight suggests to take screen shots of posts when buying characters to reference back when completing deals.

I have a message of you asking what the gear was befor the purchase and I told you it’s in your inbox and you replied after it and sent money sooo maybe you should learn how to read if youre gonna be playing a text based game
    Last edited by Derex; 06-11-2021 at 09:03 AM.
    standing between the living and the dead