Page 3 of 332 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Merchant Feedback

Only merchant I've been scammed by was Tsin, though there was a guy who ran a high end raffle a few years back who took a lot of folk for a ride. Name began with...an R I think.
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

2. Default Alicorn1369, Insodus and Budartagnan

I am not sure i've been scammed, but I have concerns. I purchased a character the other day from alicorn1369, money was sent tues eve.
    He's been on since then because i happened to see him on when i logged, onto the site. Yet I havent gotten a email or response from him. If he follows through i'd be happy to post a update and move on.

Alicorn1369
    "He's still available, and I'd be happy to sell the account to you. If you can paypal me the 100.00 at Dan@Slooten.com, I'll send the account info right away, and you can be off and running."

If someone else has had good dealings with him and i am just being paranoid please feel free to respond.

GOOD EXPERIENCES
    Ive had great experiences with Budartagnan and Insodus, quick responses and follow through. I purchased a fish spine sword from Insodus, and even though he typo'd his buyout on it, he still honored what he had posted and sold to me. Absolutely respect that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthanion View Post
    ...alicorn1369...If someone else has had good dealings with him and i am just being paranoid please feel free to respond.
    I don't know if you're just being paranoid, as I didn't buy a character from this guy. But I bought his 7.5m for $70 not long ago and he delivered the coins immediately. Seemed pretty trustworthy in my experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

I have had good experiances with AestheticDeath, Allen, SilverSurfer
    All three delivered very quickly and easily on either payment or item.
    Kyal says, "Jabee still poops in Plur's diapers tho."

Kyal says, "Not a pretty site to see um both gruntin in the same diaper at the same time."

Quote Originally Posted by StrayRogue View Post
    Only merchant I've been scammed by was Tsin, though there was a guy who ran a high end raffle a few years back who took a lot of folk for a ride. Name began with...an R I think.
    Rozak

Thats the one.
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

I think I sold SacAlicorn like 3-4 characters over the past few months, payment came through and everything was good, I'd just be patient

tsin - bad
    www.undergroundnutritionnj.com
    www.hollowlabs.com
    @undergroundnutrition
    @hollowlabs_
    Discord - allen#5476

8. Default

Ok thanks for the positive info, maybe he has rl stuff that came up, god knows its happened to me. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I don't think Tsin is going to get any "Good" feedback
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Tsin has the goods, He just will inflate prices and lie directly to you about what an items has. He is a scoundrel in that regard. If you deal with him, you will find your asshole bleeding when you are done. You will be holding a nice item though.

On the other side, I am not sure. i havent sold to him. I know what items are worth and he won't pay that. It must be how he made his living. Not sure how he is doing financially now with Gemstone's depressed market. I hate to see anyone go homeless because their income dried up. I recommend a part time job at McDonalds to help make ends meet.