Page 220 of 332 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3316

Thread: Merchant Feedback

Completed a quick and easy, although small transaction with Amunet!

If anyone is able to help me get in touch with alice, that would be great ... we made a side deal a few weeks back for an item in the grab bag auction she won, but since then I haven't received any response to PM's despite seeing her post on multiple threads here.

---

EDIT: Does anyone know if alice has a history of reneging on a deal after it has been made? All of a sudden I'm having to justify the terms that we both agreed to...

---
    Last edited by amunet; 01-22-2017 at 07:54 AM. Reason: update

For anyone planning an exchange with alice ... use extreme caution unless you want to attempt to deal with someone who does not honor their word, will string you along for days or weeks, and then back out of a transaction completely.

Feel free to PM me if you want further details ... but needless to say I will NEVER do business with her again.

Quote Originally Posted by amunet View Post
    For anyone planning an exchange with alice ... use extreme caution unless you want to attempt to deal with someone who does not honor their word, will string you along for days or weeks, and then back out of a transaction completely.

Feel free to PM me if you want further details ... but needless to say I will NEVER do business with her again.
    I've dealt with her in deals worth many millions and never had an issue.

I wouldn't doubt it as I originally figured that this would go smoothly too based on her history of high-level transactions. I'll never know if her original intent was genuine ... or if perhaps her mindset changed when she realized that she was losing profit potential on an item that ended up being worth more than either of us originally knew... but somehow it was okay to make things difficult every step of the way and then act as if we were bargaining from scratch ... instead of respecting our arrangement and living up to what was promised (as I had done in the beginning which allowed her to easily acquire the item in the first place -- and ultimately I would have stuck by my commitment even if the item was valued at 5 silvers).

Quote Originally Posted by allen View Post
    I've dealt with her in deals worth many millions and never had an issue.

6. Default

Had a transaction with Allen. Smooth. Was a pleasure.

Recap of Recent Transactions with Positive Feedback:
    75K with Reagan as seller
    55K with Eurial as seller
    200K with Grim Reaper as seller
    2M with Viekn as seller
    750K with Maylan as seller
    40K with Aluvius as buyer
    50K with Itachi as buyer

Smooth exchanges with all of these individuals.

Smooth transaction with Snowrok last month that I forgot to mention.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I wouldn't doubt it as I originally figured that this would go smoothly too based on her history of high-level transactions. I'll never know if her original intent was genuine ... or if perhaps her mindset changed when she realized that she was losing profit potential on an item that ended up being worth more than either of us originally knew... but somehow it was okay to make things difficult every step of the way and then act as if we were bargaining from scratch ... instead of respecting our arrangement and living up to what was promised (as I had done in the beginning which allowed her to easily acquire the item in the first place -- and ultimately I would have stuck by my commitment even if the item was valued at 5 silvers).
    Had an item alice won a bid on - tried to make contact in game when I found alice's character logged in. Using ;locate a couple of times I've seen that the character had moved to other locations. I sent half dozen or more private ;chat messages, but got no reply back in game.

I understand alice resides in AUS (roughly 14+ hour difference between my location), but when someone doesn't respond in game over an 8 hour period and is clearly in game (scripting or not), tends to leave me thinking the auction deal won't go through. I got a PM from alice about 30 minutes after I logged out that day saying they missed my message and asked for a time to try and be around on the weekend. I replied with a time and I was in game over the weekend around the time I gave, but I didn't see alice. I haven't been contacted by alice since that day nor have I seen alice's character in game any time I've logged in. Last contact was 1/11/17.

I'm calling the bid reneged due to the time it's been. Seems I'll just hold onto the item myself and work on making use out of personally on a character or perhaps sell it again....I haven't decided yet.

For what it's worth, I didn't want to comment as it will always turn into a drama and it drains me.

I know it doesn't matter at all what these 2 idiots say about me here. No one is gonna refuse me bidding or selling as the market is small, and these 2 idiots aren't even in the higher end market that I regularly deal in, anyway.

Amulet offered me 500k for an anklet ring holder, stating that he's significantly overpaying for it. When I got the holder, it sings for 5m, so I said, give me any anklet ring holder and 350k. He's got some truth to his stories, but it all depends on how you nitpick on the details. But him trying to post a list of who he dealt with, all of a sudden is just cheap. If I post mine, well need a few pages.

As far as yulis, I must say he's just a cheap opportunistic bastard. However you put it, I can write just a similar post saying he sold an item and refused to sell it, and seeing that he's not relisting it, even though he acknowledged that he's no longer selling to me, it might be true??? Was he just seeking this opportunity to back off on his deal??? I don't know.

I'm pretty sure many of you can attest that I am not that difficult to find, especially if you tried. We could all start posting my pages of pages of logs where I had to who letter k then y then g for him as he gave me a few character names.

Anyway, the market is small and I had hoped that people are more mature about things. It's just tiring Nd sucked all the fun out of it. I hope you're happy, nazagor, yulis, and amunet. You never have to deal with me, ever.

To the rest of the merchant world, you have less of 1 ~500m networh merchant, replaced by 2 turds. Good luck!